Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lady Chatterley's Lover

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Fertility culture in some pagan tribes were something Judo-Christianity had a kind of censored and women had no roles in Christianity and though there are plenty of evidence to endorse the fact that Jesus had a wife and he had a sexual intercourse his followers had negated it callously presenting the image of Jesus as somebody cold and insensible.
    LOL! There is a number of scholars who were laughing at that theory. I don’t believe it either. I was laughing when I read about Gnostics and their interpretation of Jesus teachings. BTW, Gnostics cults with its sexual practices were sickening. From promoting homosexuality, sex with minors, and bestiality to prostitution. Who with a clear mind would take seriously their teachings? I pass……I leave it to them.

Why don’t we leave religion aside? I have my tread about religion and mythology….... I am fully satisfied and I don't like to mix it as it takes our attention from what is important.
    Let’s focus on relationships.

When I was somewhat younger and come across a beautiful girl I had to put off the idea of touching her, not to mention kissing her as this is a sin and I was told I have to go through an entire marriage ceremony to engage myself in that act and that is how suppression takes hold of us,
    Trust me, not all men and women go through that. Please don’t forget that people have different upbringing. You may benefit from reading Giordano Bruno’s book about magic and bonding. He was quite perceptive into the human nature and human desires. Even though he had in mind control and manipulation, his observations are thought provoking. It is an interesting addition to psychology as he looked at human nature from a different angle.

People are different and their desires are different. Think about what would happen, if natural met with moralist. Funny names that Bruno used but the essence is important. If a person who is sensual and loves touch meet with a person who is more moved be mind and entertaining conversation, no matter what sensual person will do, he or she is not going to change a moralist. My point is that we need to know ourselves first before we even think about having a relationship. I am not talking about romance or sex as it has nothing to do with having relationship but short lived, let say, sexual encounter. Therefore, thinking that sexual passion is a remedy for a relationship discord is very misleading. I wish I could create a fourth group that is a mix of naturalist and moralist where both passion and mind are of equal importance.

A few more quotes from Bruno’s book that fit into our discussion.

Humans are bound in many ways. Of all the things which bind, certainly more of them bind humans than brute animals, and more of them bind those who have an active character than those who are dull witted; those who are well endowed in their faculties and powers are aware of more details, circumstances and purposes, and thus, they are moved by more desires.

How the senses are panderers for the bonding agent. Dull witted people are bound by lusts, which are aroused infrequently and by natural impulses, and which are few in number and limited to base nourishments. Such people are not soothed by eloquent speech, nor are they won over by beauty, music, painting or by any of the other attractions of nature.

Why only one bond is not enough. As I am bound by more things, I become aware of the many things which bind me, for there are many different kinds of beauty. Thus, I am inflamed and bound in a relationship by one thing in one way and by other things in other ways. If every relationship were reduced to one, then perhaps one thing would be welcomed for all purposes and for all occasions. But up to now, this has not happened in nature, which has spread about many bonds of beauty, happiness, goodness, and the various contraries of these dispositions, and which widely distributes them separately according to the numerous types of matter. But it does sometimes happen that a person is so tied to one object that his awareness of other things is weakened, overwhelmed and suppressed, either because of the dullness of the senses which are blind to and neglectful of all other things, or because one bond is so strong that it weakens and distorts him. But this is extraordinary and happens rarely and in only a few cases. For example, there are some whose souls seem to be so carried away by the hope of eternal life and by a vivid faith and credulousness, and seem to be so separated from the body in some way, and so strongly bound and controlled by some object in their fantasies and in their opinions, that they do not seem to be aware of the most horrible torments.

What is bound more easily. A person who is more truly human is bound most strongly by the most worthy things, and he prefers much more to seek out more worthy things than to possess base things, for certainly, we are easily irritated by base things and more ardently seek for things which we do not easily attain.

Quote Originally Posted by ftil View Post
    LOL! There is a number of scholars who were laughing at that theory. I don’t believe it either. I was laughing when I read about Gnostics and their interpretation of Jesus teachings. BTW, Gnostics cults with its sexual practices were sickening. From promoting homosexuality, sex with minors, and bestiality to prostitution. Who with a clear mind would take seriously their teachings? I pass……I leave it to them.

Why don’t we leave religion aside? I have my tread about religion and mythology….... I am fully satisfied and I don't like to mix it as it takes our attention from what is important.
    Let’s focus on relationships.

Trust me, not all men and women go through that. Please don’t forget that people have different upbringing. You may benefit from reading Giordano Bruno’s book about magic and bonding. He was quite perceptive into the human nature and human desires. Even though he had in mind control and manipulation, his observations are thought provoking. It is an interesting addition to psychology as he looked at human nature from a different angle.

People are different and their desires are different. Think about what would happen, if natural met with moralist. Funny names that Bruno used but the essence is important. If a person who is sensual and loves touch meet with a person who is more moved be mind and entertaining conversation, no matter what sensual person will do, he or she is not going to change a moralist. My point is that we need to know ourselves first before we even think about having a relationship. I am not talking about romance or sex as it has nothing to do with having relationship but short lived, let say, sexual encounter. Therefore, thinking that sexual passion is a remedy for a relationship discord is very misleading. I wish I could create a fourth group that is a mix of naturalist and moralist where both passion and mind are of equal importance.

A few more quotes from Bruno’s book that fit into our discussion.
    I like the idea of looking at human nature from a different angle, maybe the book you have recommended may help but I doubt I may come across that book at my local bookshops. I do not think we can look at life uninfluenced by what surrounds us and maybe if go on a long journey and come across some tribes who have still conserved their antiquity unfed by modern civilization. I in fact want to visit some of the tribal societies in future and want to witness their life structures. I have already come across a matrimonial society in a Himalayan village which I have already posted earlier. Books can help but there are many books that counterbalance ideas and as a result we fail to infer at the end of the day. Maybe if we can metamorphose and be a bird we can fly inside human settlements to see what really goes under their roofs. Men take different faces or natures at nights though they cocoon themselves in their civilizations in the day time. I want to see their beastly natures, both men and women in togetherness. I want to know their impulses and how they manifest in their freedoms.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey, you don’t even need to go to the library. You can find it online. Well, books are helpful if they can open new perspective. The bottom line that we need to find own answers. I would not take seriously Lady Chatterley's lover, for example. The reason that I suggested that you read because you would have a deeper understanding of complexity of human nature. I also want to understand the mechanism of magic in binding to find a way how we can free our minds. In the end of the day, free mind is an ultimate goal to have in order to find own truth and recognize manipulations. We may read books, watch others or other civilizations but we need to find who we are and there is no shortcut to do so. We have to live own lives, embrace all strengths, weaknesses, and passions and learn from our mistakes, otherwise, we will be puppet intimating others. I wouldn't recommend that to anybody.

Hey, you don’t even need to go to the library. You can find it online. Well, books are helpful if they can open new perspective. The bottom line that we need to find own answers. I would not take seriously Lady Chatterley's lover, for example. The reason that I suggested that you read because you would have a deeper understanding of complexity of human nature. I also want to understand the mechanism of magic in binding to find a way how we can free our minds. In the end of the day, free mind is an ultimate goal to have in order to find own truth and recognize manipulations. We may read books, watch others or other civilizations but we need to find who we are and there is no shortcut to do so. We have to live own lives, embrace all strengths, weaknesses, and passions and learn from our mistakes, otherwise, we will be puppet intimating others. I wouldn't recommend that to anybody.
    Now I accessed the book you have recommended online and most of it is in Latin and I found some in English versions too and I believe it gives me something I am looking for.Yes exactly I want to free myself from all influences and in fact I am fed up with this do and do not stuff in society and I want undo all else. In point of fact as long as I am society I have to coordinate whether or not I like. There are people, their beliefs, values, manners and mores I cannot forgo submissiveness though I know this is just a mask. For example I may out of some impulse want to go nude. My rational mind will censor me and I get hooked.

I just want to experiment with something, something undefined, unsolicited in human settlements. Maybe the books you have recommended of Bruno may help to open my eyes to different realities and different dimensions of truth. I am not after sex though, admittedly this is one of the strong passions I have to deal with everyday, I have many passions, many questions and urges and that make me take different and at times exotic ventures into some domains that are rather mysterious and bizarre and I want to take them despite the fact that I get singled out from society

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It is good that your rational mind protect you not to go nude in public. After all, we are living in society and we need to respect others as people may be opposed for their children to see a naked man on the street. Inner freedom doesn’t mean that we do whatever we want without taking into a consideration the needs of others. But at the same time, inner freedom means that we are not threatened by others expectations nor we are threatened by their response to our expectations. When people are threatened by others expectations, they compromise their truth and put a mask to fit, to belong, be accepted, and approved. The challenge is to be who we are, yet respect others needs without changing or controlling them. Otherwise, people will invest all their energy to change others and their beliefs so that they don’t face judgment or rejection, yet they will do what they want. Very immature, indeed, but many people fit into that category.

I can understand that having strong sexual passions ……can be a pain.lol You need to find a partner who will match your passions. Don’t look for a spiritual person………you may avoid unnecessary frustrations.

It is good that your rational mind protect you not to go nude in public. After all, we are living in society and we need to respect others as people may be opposed for their children to see a naked man on the street. Inner freedom doesn’t mean that we do whatever we want without taking into a consideration the needs of others. But at the same time, inner freedom means that we are not threatened by others expectations nor we are threatened by their response to our expectations. When people are threatened by others expectations, they compromise their truth and put a mask to fit, to belong, be accepted, and approved. The challenge is to be who we are, yet respect others needs without changing or controlling them. Otherwise, people will invest all their energy to change others and their beliefs so that they don’t face judgment or rejection, yet they will do what they want. Very immature, indeed, but many people fit into that category.

I can understand that having strong sexual passions ……can be a pain.lol You need to find a partner who will match your passions. Don’t look for a spiritual person………you may avoid unnecessary frustrations.

I am essentially a dreamer; I love dreaming and in fact I build up things on imaginations and I often suffered for this bend of mind. I like poetry immensely and one part of me is I never can stand the pain of the other I am across and my eyes become teary in a while. If I watch a movie or a tragic play I cry over every tragic happening. If become happy it becomes kind of impulsive, brimful and I cannot contain it. That is why I like the emotional stuff and read such sentimental rubbishes though there is little to enlighten me intellectually. I have urges and I could flirt with any women and yet I become kind Platonic and think sex is something passing, the joy of it is transitory and after a certain moment all we need is hearts, feelings and passions. I confess that every beautiful object that comes across me arouses me briefly and I feel as if I have to crush the object of beauty.
    I am a social being and I cannot get out of its boundary and I have to comply with the standards and norms set for me and I cannot have multiple relationships though I often have this desire even something for threesome but I know from an ethical lens this is dirty to have sex with someone other than the one oneself is in love. In fact I am a kind of naturalist and I take kind of animalistic desires and I know sleeping with multiple people is not unscrupulous and yet I know our social fabrics is designed in such a way one has to hook oneself to a certain one and that makes sex a taboo and restricts one to one person and that is how family values are born and retained.

I enjoy mythology and your thread on this is stimulating and I feel I belong to a world of mythologies and my passions fly over to moments when passions manifested in love, sex and flirtations, some of the dirty parts like molestations and rapes apart. I like the classics for another reason that they wrote freely and unabatedly and though they seem melodramatic, erotic yet they express some of the truths we try to cover up. Of course some paintings go rapaciously presenting some of our inner feelings that mostly remain layered inside us.

Every potent human has a fiery desire, urges and fancies and our social parameters do not set them to realize his deep seated urges and at times they become manifest into rapes, molestations and the like, and they are considered culprits and they are not solely to blame for what they do but the entire social fabrics and the ethical threads that bind them or cripple them.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Every potent human has a fiery desire, urges and fancies and our social parameters do not set them to realize his deep seated urges and at times they become manifest into rapes, molestations and the like, and they are considered culprits and they are not solely to blame for what they do but the entire social fabrics and the ethical threads that bind them or cripple them
    Everybody has desires but they are quite distinct depending on a person. We can’t forget that desires change with age and women have different desires then men. I don’t agree with your explanation of rape that is a result of a deep seated urges. I sent Freud with his theory to hell. I am not the only one.lol Yes, we are bombarded by messages of violence and rape in movies, music videos, or advertisement. It has a deep impact upon a psyche and I can’t deny it but human are not animals and need to take full responsibility for their actions and feelings. I have higher expectations from men. But there are men and there are boys who never want to grow, incapable of building deep and intimate relationships. Trust me, men get the best women. Boys get second or third category, and of course, they get bored or complain, wanting to have another relationship. But they never get the best. Those women who attract real men don’t set up for less. But it is fair as like attracts alike.

I enjoy mythology and your thread on this is stimulating and I feel I belong to a world of mythologies and my passions fly over to moments when passions manifested in love, sex and flirtations, some of the dirty parts like molestations and rapes apart. I like the classics for another reason that they wrote freely and unabatedly and though they seem melodramatic, erotic yet they express some of the truths we try to cover up. Of course some paintings go rapaciously presenting some of our inner feelings that mostly remain layered inside us.
    I like mythology and religion for a very different reason. I love art and it makes more enjoyable to learn. Religion and mythology has always been a powerful tool to control masses. When we look at history , we see a cycle that repeats through ages. After medieval ages, humans entered a Renaissance and magic, Cabala and pseudo science played a big role. It has a big impact on art as the themes changed and mythology with nudity replaced religious art of medieval ages. After reading Giordano Bruno’s book as well a couple of books about the Renaissance magic and magicians such as Marcilio Ficino or Cornelius Agrippa, I have a different perspective on the art of Renaissance and it purpose and role to control and implement changes in psyche of people. Bruno knew it very well that images are the most import means of entering the unconsciousness. He was aware how images impress upon the unconscious mind, thus altering the behavior of the individual, often times against their will. In his work De Vinculus in Genere (Of Bonds in General) he daringly posits the idea that the ‘magician-psychologist’ him/herself can directly persuade the masses without any divine intervention whatsoever, again maintaining a humanist stance like Ficino. It is very freeing to see it.

Everybody has desires but they are quite distinct depending on a person. We can’t forget that desires change with age and women have different desires then men. I don’t agree with your explanation of rape that is a result of a deep seated urges. I sent Freud with his theory to hell. I am not the only one.lol Yes, we are bombarded by messages of violence and rape in movies, music videos, or advertisement. It has a deep impact upon a psyche and I can’t deny it but human are not animals and need to take full responsibility for their actions and feelings. I have higher expectations from men. But there are men and there are boys who never want to grow, incapable of building deep and intimate relationships. Trust me, men get the best women. Boys get second or third category, and of course, they get bored or complain, wanting to have another relationship. But they never get the best. Those women who attract real men don’t set up for less. But it is fair as like attracts alike.

I like mythology and religion for a very different reason. I love art and it makes more enjoyable to learn. Religion and mythology has always been a powerful tool to control masses. When we look at history , we see a cycle that repeats through ages. After medieval ages, humans entered a Renaissance and magic, Cabala and pseudo science played a big role. It has a big impact on art as the themes changed and mythology with nudity replaced religious art of medieval ages. After reading Giordano Bruno’s book as well a couple of books about the Renaissance magic and magicians such as Marcilio Ficino or Cornelius Agrippa, I have a different perspective on the art of Renaissance and it purpose and role to control and implement changes in psyche of people. Bruno knew it very well that images are the most import means of entering the unconsciousness. He was aware how images impress upon the unconscious mind, thus altering the behavior of the individual, often times against their will. In his work De Vinculus in Genere (Of Bonds in General) he daringly posits the idea that the ‘magician-psychologist’ him/herself can directly persuade the masses without any divine intervention whatsoever, again maintaining a humanist stance like Ficino. It is very freeing to see it.
    Desires change with age, yes it seems, yet desires in fact remain intact and if they shift it is in a new form only. Think about a husband who has a passion for sex and yet the wife pushes of. He tries and tries using different techniques to get her turned on and cannot do it since if he does rather raucously it will be a variant of rape. The one and only choice he is left with is have someone out of the matrimonial relationship. Most women after birthing babies refrain from sexual indulgences and disappoint their spouses and men mostly have excess sex hormones and they are not culpable beings if they hunt for something outside to satisfy their natural impulses. Sex education is designed to understand and address one's own urges and the art of satisfying oneself and yet acts of sex is not one way traffic and one needs someone to have sex with save the vibrator. Women's urges are counteractive and it is mostly men get aroused first and women's roles will be reactive.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I talked about desires that change with age. I quoted Bruno in a previous post as he as a man would have had a better understanding than I. lol I was talking about men who after 40’s lose their sexual prowess. Their desires are different then they were 10 or 20 years younger. Yes, it is fact them women may lose interest for sexual contact after having a child. It is temporary if woman has a deep and loving relationship. If not, they may switch their attention to their child to get fulfillment and gratification. It is not healthy either as it has a deep impact upon a child, particularly, a boy. A perfect example was Freud as he was involved in an intense emotional relationship with his mother. His genogram explains his problems that he carried into adult life. Too bad that for decades many psychiatrists believed a man who had a serious psychological problems himself.

Anyway, we have covered that subject. To be honest, we don’t have that much in common. I have a different idea about being a passionate and creative person who is fully capable of mature and deeply intimate relationship. I better go back to my study. I have many questions and I would love to find the answers.
    I leave a floor for others to continue. I did lot’s of talking, but it has helped me to clarify my thoughts, particularly, after reading Bruno’s book. Thanks for conversation.

Well, I talked about desires that change with age. I quoted Bruno in a previous post as he as a man would have had a better understanding than I. lol I was talking about men who after 40’s lose their sexual prowess. Their desires are different then they were 10 or 20 years younger. Yes, it is fact them women may lose interest for sexual contact after having a child. It is temporary if woman has a deep and loving relationship. If not, they may switch their attention to their child to get fulfillment and gratification. It is not healthy either as it has a deep impact upon a child, particularly, a boy. A perfect example was Freud as he was involved in an intense emotional relationship with his mother. His genogram explains his problems that he carried into adult life. Too bad that for decades many psychiatrists believed a man who had a serious psychological problems himself.

Anyway, we have covered that subject. To be honest, we don’t have that much in common. I have a different idea about being a passionate and creative person who is fully capable of mature and deeply intimate relationship. I better go back to my study. I have many questions and I would love to find the answers.
    I leave a floor for others to continue. I did lot’s of talking, but it has helped me to clarify my thoughts, particularly, after reading Bruno’s book. Thanks for conversation.
    In fact I have had a wonderful conversation with you and this has in fact helped me understand something more about women. In fact no woman is free of maleness and no male is devoid of womanliness. We are not two different planets and though man comes from Mars and woman from Venus but both meet in person on Earth and both give in to each other and forget their differences and arrive at a certain point wherein they can be happy and intimate.

In fact I had more to learn from you than you from me and you have a vast resource and this has greatly helped me to visualize some of the hitherto unvisited dimensions of man and woman. I sounded brusquely uncouth and in fact I wanted to discuss some of the unsolicited topics and it was raised for the sheer curiosity of it and hardly such things can be illuminatingly discussed anywhere and I enjoyed the discussed and at the same time enlightened myself as well

Do you recall I have often intercepted your mindboggling conversations and I was somewhat swayed by both of your deep insights and you had touched on some of the most sensitive issues that normally do not get raised for miscellaneous reasons. Both of you have no motives to hurt each other and behaved friendly. osho has referred to a book I too had the chance to read once in my school days and the talk carried to that length had much pertinence to what Lawrence had and his books were banned in the UK and was considered a variant of pornography but later on one of the great critics had acclaimed his books and then it gained wider popularity and today he stands as one of the few world class writers. Though I do not agree to some of his opinions I like the way he was daringly capable of raising some of the motives that remain deposited deep down.

Since you have invited some others too for discussion and I felt why I should not come in. Yet somewhere I feel the kind of intimate talks you and osho had seemed to have soured and with you disapproving of his thought, a little more openness and digression, but I see there is no hint of incursion in what he said.

I enjoy reading your conversation and wonder why this has to suddenly come to a halt. In fact humans have some differences and it is these differences that enable people to converse and in a world where people have no voice or difference passions will come to a blind alley.

In fact we on this forum share ideas and by that we enrich our intellectual capacities and fulfill our emotional needs and along with that build friendship and I hold the view that petty differences must not stand as roadblocks in that.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Blazeofglory:

Since you have invited some others too for discussion and I felt why I should not come in. Yet somewhere I feel the kind of intimate talks you and osho had seemed to have soured and with you disapproving of his thought, a little more openness and digression, but I see there is no hint of incursion in what he said.

I enjoy reading your conversation and wonder why this has to suddenly come to a halt. In fact humans have some differences and it is these differences that enable people to converse and in a world where people have no voice or difference passions will come to a blind alley.
    Oh, I was hoping that you would participate. But you decided to do so…… when I left a floor.LOL! I should have done it earlier. I am very interested in a male perspective. I wouldn’t say that I disapprove Osho’s way of thinking. I have to admit that there is difference in our approach to relationships.

Second, my mind is preoccupied with fascinating staff relating to magic that has been used to control and manipulate societies. In fact, Giordano Bruno elaborated how love and sex could be used to manipulate and control masses. In other words, the idea about relationships and sex is not our own but it was implanted into our subconscious minds in a very clever way but without our consent. I don’t want to play that game but I want to find out how I can free my mind. I am wondering if people could free their minds and find out their truth about love and relationships, how it would impact humans and how relationship would look like. What would happen if a powerful tool of control like music and images that are loaded with sexual massages disappeared?

Oh, I was hoping that you would participate. But you decided to do so…… when I left a floor.LOL! I should have done it earlier. I am very interested in a male perspective. I wouldn’t say that I disapprove Osho’s way of thinking. I have to admit that there is difference in our approach to relationships.

Second, my mind is preoccupied with fascinating staff relating to magic that has been used to control and manipulate societies. In fact, Giordano Bruno elaborated how love and sex could be used to manipulate and control masses. In other words, the idea about relationships and sex is not our own but it was implanted into our subconscious minds in a very clever way but without our consent. I don’t want to play that game but I want to find out how I can free my mind. I am wondering if people could free their minds and find out their truth about love and relationships, how it would impact humans and how relationship would look like. What would happen if a powerful tool of control like music and images that are loaded with sexual massages disappeared?
    Thank you so much to let my participation in the conversation. In fact I like your range of imagination and your search for something magical and to connect it to sex, love and the like. In fact I find in magic and of course in music human sentiments and passions manifest and I understand you can understand the subtlety of magic. It sounds really intriguing to understand the secret encrypted in music and few can fathom the depth and you seem to have gone a little further than the rest I have come across anyone on this forum and I really enjoy to converse with you on this subtlest issue with reference to art, music, religion and literature

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
    Thank you so much to let my participation in the conversation. In fact I like your range of imagination and your search for something magical and to connect it to sex, love and the like. In fact I find in magic and of course in music human sentiments and passions manifest and I understand you can understand the subtlety of magic. It sounds really intriguing to understand the secret encrypted in music and few can fathom the depth and you seem to have gone a little further than the rest I have come across anyone on this forum and I really enjoy to converse with you on this subtlest issue with reference to art, music, religion and literature
    I would be happy to talk about it. Indeed, it is a fascinating subject. I need to absorb what I have read and to read a few books. I have found quite fascinating how human minds work. I go back to the same books or art again and again and every time I see what I haven’t seen before. I have many questions and I don’t know if I will be able to find the answers but I need to trust my soul and its guidance. I can share something about my journey. A couple of years ago, my soul literally pushed me to look at art. I have always loved art but at that time it was more than that as it was almost like addiction. I couldn’t stop and I didn’t try to control it, knowing the power of images. From a perspective, I can say that my soul has prepared me to move to another level - to magic. It looked like that I had to experience it and to be stimulated by that experience with curiosity reaching sky to look for the deeper understanding. It is different knowledge and exciting one.

I am glad that this subject is of your interest.

I would be happy to talk about it. Indeed, it is a fascinating subject. I need to absorb what I have read and to read a few books. I have found quite fascinating how human minds work. I go back to the same books or art again and again and every time I see what I haven’t seen before. I have many questions and I don’t know if I will be able to find the answers but I need to trust my soul and its guidance. I can share something about my journey. A couple of years ago, my soul literally pushed me to look at art. I have always loved art but at that time it was more than that as it was almost like addiction. I couldn’t stop and I didn’t try to control it, knowing the power of images. From a perspective, I can say that my soul has prepared me to move to another level - to magic. It looked like that I had to experience it and to be stimulated by that experience with curiosity reaching sky to look for the deeper understanding. It is different knowledge and exciting one.

I am glad that this subject is of your interest.
    Magic, mystery, music and mythology have always fascinated me and in fact I find so many of questions and curiosities answered through them and even in literature I am intrigued by magic realism, a blend of magic and realism something I find mirrored in some postmodern literature. I have not read anything of the Italian writer Bruno which you and osho have much discussed.I have indeed a great passion for painting too and up to a certain age I updated myself with the latest advancements in art and I have since then abandoned that zone now my heart is much in mythology, literature and philosophy and in fact I get lost in that domain and some of the truths we must know in life got unfolded to me through these disciplines.

Now through conversations with someone like you I will find great revelations in the realm of magic. At times I feel objective reality belittles our capacity for imagination and it stands as a wall between our imagination and the actualities we live in. We do not accustom ourselves to that mysterious domain, to that remotest human psyche and fancy. The fact you are passionate about magic is really fascinating me to talk more to you. Can you tell me a little about what inspired you to take an interest in magic a little bit background about your passions for literature and the like and it is up to you to PM or discuss here. Since it will be easier to discuss our domains of interests and passions more closely and profoundly if we know a little bit about ourselves. Anyway I really got a great fascination in your conversations with osho and was a silent but fervent participant or listener there

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast