Thread: Rhetoric devices in Antony's speech

Rhetoric devices in Antony's speech

Hi everyone!
    Shakespeare's Julius Caesar is a tragedy I love passionately. I'm sweating on it and on other Shakespeare's plays (namely, Romeo and Juliet and Antony and Cleopatra) for an exam I have to take a second time due to bureaucratic reasons (an exam I had got through with flying colours, which is all the more annoying). There was a question I was asked, however, that I struggled with, and still do (to my shame): it was about the rhetorical devices Antony uses in his funeral speech strategy. The only thing that came to my mind was the modesty topos he uses when he says he's not so good an orator as Brutus... I'm likely to be asked the same question again, so I want to avoid being caught unprepared once more (you know, to err is human but to persist is devilish). I have the Arden edition of the play, but it doesn't help.
    I know how tiresome some "homework questions" can be to you, still, I hope you'll help me. Even a link to a web page on the subject would be great help!
    Thanks
    words alone are certain good

Actually, now that I come to think about it, the question was not so much about rhetoric devices as it was about Antony's persuasive strategy. I can easily recognise the main rhetoric figures in a text, but the teacher apparently expected me to divide the speech into parts, each with a different strategic function, and she used latin names for each part (she mentioned a few as an example, but I can't remember them). It must be something she explained during some class I didn't attend... I searched on the Internet, but in vain.
    words alone are certain good