Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Underground Scribblings of a London Graffiti Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Musicology View Post
    Govern Ment would never lie to you. It loves you and wants to keep you safe and warm in the genetically modified Babylonia of globalism.
    When you use the term *Babylon-Babylonia-Babylonian* - what do you mean by it, specifically. Do you use it from a fundamentalist Christian standpoint? From a David Icke-like standpoint? From another standpoint? Or do you use it in a symbolic sense?

Banned
    LOL ! Another intelligent poster.

It gets more serious every day. Don't give up your day job.

You are right. I must be suffering withdrawl symptoms from CNN, NBC, BBC, SKY and the corporate 'news' channels. And I am saving up to bail out some more Wall Street bankers. After I have done this I will cast my opinion poll at the next demonocracy event - aka. election. When I will choose another corporate politician to keep the debt mountain growing. While we spread more death and misery around the world in the name of 'freedom and democracy'. Till the globalists call in the debt bonds they bought years ago. Courtesy of supervision by the UN.

What 'freedoms' ? Ah, the Patriot Act !

Always remember. Govern Ment would never lie to you. It loves you and wants to keep you safe and warm in the genetically modified Babylonia of globalism. Complete with Talmudic law, corporate men in suits, and lots of talk about freedom and democracy. Punctuated by the usual false flag operations and heroes performing wonderful feats in public. All for your safety. And with our scientifically altered seeds and foods. Helped by the water companies, chemtrails, and lots more invasions and occupations of other lands in the name of 'democracy'. Man got away from God and a generation has arrived that sees the price of everything and the value of nothing.

They love you ! They really want you to survive the tidal wave of bankruptcy without you even knowing it has arrived. Have another beer ! The western democracies have been mesmerised, defrauded and inherited by a bunch of ignorant and spineless jellyfish.

The crazy thing is that I think just like you do much of the time. My mind just goes along similar lines!

Banned
    Wow, yes ? It must be crazy if it doesn't come from the corporate mass media. They would never lie to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonny View Post
    The crazy thing is that I think just like you do much of the time. My mind just goes along similar lines!

Banned
    I must be suffering withdrawl symptoms from CNN, NBC, BBC, SKY and the corporate 'news' channels.
    You must not get FOX News. This one takes the PRIZE, hands down. They provide all the Christian truth.

I don't watch any of it, but I'm sure that FOX can't be in the same league at all with BBC.

Honestly, I can't go near FOX. It is too toxic. It's very difficult for me to be around the people who watch it. Those people are toxic.

Banned
    Is it just a coincidence that television reception is filed in different CHANNELS ? And 'PROGRAMMES'. Sounds too much like GOVERN MENT to me so I switched it off. I can honestly say that life is great without corporate CHANNELS and PROGRAMMES.

Yours Heretically

Quote Originally Posted by Vonny View Post
    You must not get FOX News. This one takes the PRIZE, hands down. They provide all the Christian truth.

I don't watch any of it, but I'm sure that FOX can't be in the same league at all with BBC.

Honestly, I can't go near FOX. It is too toxic. It's very difficult for me to be around the people who watch it. Those people are toxic.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is it just a coincidence that television reception is filed in different CHANNELS ? And 'PROGRAMMES'.
    Yes, it is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234