View Poll Results: Alexander: Vanquish the Night by Lauren Pomeroy

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • * A bookworm's nightmare!

0 0%
  • ** Take a nap instead!

0 0%
  • *** Finished but no reason to skip meals.

0 0%
  • **** Don't forget to unplug the phone for this one!

2 66.67%
  • ***** A bookworm's bibliophilic dream!

1 33.33%

Thread: Alexander: Vanquish The Night By: Lauren Pomeroy

Alexander: Vanquish The Night By: Lauren Pomeroy

I recently finish reading this incredible book by Lauren Pomeroy, Alexander: Vanquish The Night. Vanquish The Night is an exhilarating story that dates back to more than a hundred centuries. A young man destined to avenge his parents death.

Shocking twists and turns, take the story spiraling out of control. The young night strangely loses his memory and key pieces to who killed his parents are erased. Mystery, thrill, and suspense are all rolled up into one.

My favorite character in the story is Selene, a very uncanny woman. She holds all the secrets and answers that Alexander has been searching for. I absolutely enjoyed reading this book of romance and adventure. This book can be purchased on Amazon kindle for $4.99, very inexpensive.

http://www.amazon.com/Alexander-Vanq...5651987&sr=8-1

I agree, this was a wonderful book to read. My heart begin to race as the soldiers knocked at the door. I was in suspense, not knowing if Alexander would be caught. My heart wept when Selene and Alexander had to part ways. I was skeptical of whether or not they would see each other again. Lauren K. Pomeroy, the author of Alexander: Vanquish the Night is a captivating writer. She writes on a riveting level. I felt like I was galloping along side Alexander and Alucard. This book will have you mystified and astounded. I recommend that everyone purchase a copy today.

I savor the moment when I can sit down and read a fulfilling story. The cover of Alexander: Vanquish the Night is what attracted me to it. I wasn't able to put this book down for a second. I've fallen in love with the book's hero, Alexander. He is driven by the death of his family in search of answers. Alexander will not rest until he finds what he has been searching for. Everyone should check out this enchanting book.
    Last edited by joshua18; 05-30-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow! This book sounds interesting. I try to look it up.

I found this book to be an absolute thrill, finished reading it last year. This chilling tale about a young man watching his family murdered in front of him. Alexander doesn't know why and who he should trust. That terrible night changes his life forever and leads him on an epic adventure. He finds the true meaning of loyalty, compassion, and truth from his friends and strangers.