Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: revenge

Quote Originally Posted by zoolane
    if you beleive god that all well and good. What about if you don't any faith then what? What about if you want retribution of any kind e.g violence, con, out do (keep up with Jones)?
    zoolane, that's all sin nature that you mentioned and won't bring you any joy.
    Last edited by blithe spirit; 06-08-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added zoolane's quote
    I have come to terms with the future. From this day onward I will walk easy on the earth. Plant trees. Kill no living things. Live in harmony with all creatures. I will restore the earth where I am. Use no more of its resources than I need. And listen, listen to what it is telling me.~ M.J. Slim Hooey

zoolane, pray to God, pray to a priest, just pray, just pray. BTW I am being ironic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G L Wilson View Post
    The Christian knows all about violence, he cares to ignore his part in it as is his right, for he actually believes that he can ignore it. He believes a lot of things, none of which are true.
    So what said is anyone who seeking revenge should just let go fact of it, true revenge is act all about person who hurt but why should they bring pain to person cause then the pain. If you want example: what country has right to killed person for the crimes they commit. The Christian forgiveness?
    Last edited by zoolane; 06-08-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.

Copyright (C) 2011, Zoolane

I have pass by English Exam.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blithe spirit View Post
    zoolane, that's all sin nature that you mentioned and won't bring you any joy.
    I have done all my sins as teenager. Revenge do not seek. Just having discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolane View Post
    So what said is anyone who seeking revenge should just let go fact of it, true revenge is act all about person who hurt but why should they bring pain to person cause then the pain. If you want example: what country has right to killed person for the crimes they commit. The Christian forgiveness?
    zoolane, you are very close here to what Sir Francis Bacon had to say about revenge.

The Christian knows all about violence, he cares to ignore his part in it as is his right, for he actually believes that he can ignore it. He believes a lot of things, none of which are true.
    This is mere silliness. Obviously, a great many Christians believe a great many things that are true. Many Christians, for example, believe that Barack Obama is the President of the U.S.

You appear to want to be cryptic, but you are spewing nonsense.

I have done all my sins as teenager.
    It's been a long time since I was a teenager and I still sin everyday. Anything that is not pleasing to God is sin. Once we realize we sin then we know we're in need of a savior. Romans 3:28 says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If we do nothing about it then when we die physically, we will also die spiritually for eternity. But there is something we can do if we want eternal life...John 3:16
    I have come to terms with the future. From this day onward I will walk easy on the earth. Plant trees. Kill no living things. Live in harmony with all creatures. I will restore the earth where I am. Use no more of its resources than I need. And listen, listen to what it is telling me.~ M.J. Slim Hooey

Many Christians believe Obama is bogus.

It's been a long time since I was a teenager and I still sin everyday. Anything that is not pleasing to God is sin. Once we realize we sin then we know we're in need of a savior. Romans 3:28 says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If we do nothing about it then when we die physically, we will also die spiritually for eternity. But there is something we can do if we want eternal life...John 3:16
    You mean 1 John 3: 16, do you not?

Blog Entries
    OK everybody does things in everyday life which Christian person would class as sin but personal it human nature it in our genes. How else do learn or teach right from wrong to anyone? Please do not try tell me thought bible.

OK everybody does things in everyday life which Christian person would class as sin but personal it human nature it in our genes. How else do learn or teach right from wrong to anyone? Please do not try tell me thought bible.
    Humans begin with a blank slate, zoolane, monkeys begin with the Bible.

Blog Entries
    Humans begin with a blank slate, zoo lane, monkeys begin with the Bible.
    Actual human evolve from apes like creatures but my question is same.
    If apes or humans did not evolve with think for themselves and learn how to live. How was commonsense and know what right and wrong? only because the principal idea for it is human nature like revenge and forgiveness.

See now you going from monkey bible which has only being create in 2010. Obvious you're monkey Christian. Lol.

Just as bogus as the four
    before
    him

What does that have to do with anything? You said, "(The Christian) believes a lot of things, none of which are true."

This is clearly ridiculous, as can be proved by pointing to one thing "the Christian" believes that is true. Whether "many Christians" believe things that are not true is irrelevent to the fact that your initial statement is clearly not only wrong, but ludicrous.

Name one thing that Christians are right about.
    Last edited by G L Wilson; 06-08-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast