Thread: interesting

moobs

yummers

It's good u liked the book... it is interesting for a book that's read in school... only it sucks when u have to hear the ridiculously gay comments coming from the mouths of the retards in my ap english class...

BOOKBOY

yes...

Actually same here. Many people in my previous AP classes were also being gay, making fun of the title and crap like that. BUT they didn’t read the book and probably couldn’t fathom the depth of the books cleverness...

Unregistered

No Subject

i'm one of those retards who didn't read the book, yet participated in class discussions because i knew enough about it. by listening, i learned all i needed to know. i think that dostoevsky was clever in writing this book, the idea of the extroridinary man was floating around at that time and some think that dostoevsky was ahead of his time with these ideas. the book is clever, yet raskolnikov himself was not clever at all. actually he was pretty clumsy. yes, he was intelligent, but not as a murderer. he was clumsy in planning his crime, committing his crime and with the so called cover up he attempted. not very well thought out, bloody socks, fainting in the station...there's so much more. i can't believe someone that intelligent could be so careless in persuing his own theory. he let is emotions get to him and eventually his carelessness led to his arrest. he began to question his own theory, and realized he was not an extrordinary man, yet i still think he believed in it. he was more cocky than clever and so incrediably clumsy while committing his crime. i'm so glad i have a life outside of this book and that i'm not captivated by the "cleverness of raskolnikov".

BOOKBOY

interesting

All I have to say is that the book C&P is extremely interesting. Dostoevsky has some special talents in writing and I just couldn’t stop reading about the cleverness of Raskolnikov and the accusations of Porfiry. Very good book.