Thread: Charles dickens great expectations study guide help ! ! !

Post Charles dickens great expectations study guide help ! ! !

Can anyone PLEASE help me on this study guide if you can find the answers anywhere it would be great. Thanks alot guys.
    Last edited by ineedhlep; 02-22-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: sorry had wrong link

This may sound like a radical solution, but have you tried reading the book and answering the questions yourself?

I think I must agree with the poster above, on principle and practically... They are such easy questionsthat it really doesn't take much, even just scanning through the book should do it in some instances.

On principle we do not help people on here who come and ask us to do their homework.

So, good luck.
    One has to laugh before being happy, because otherwise one risks to die before having laughed.

"Je crains [...] que l'âme ne se vide à ces passe-temps vains, et que le fin du fin ne soit la fin des fins." (Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Acte III, Scène VII)

Card-carrying Medievalist Lokasenna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most of these don't even require any analysis - they are simply a matter of fact that can be answered by simply reading the book.

To add to what Kiki said, we're happy to help students who want to use LitNet as a forum for expressing their own ideas, and who desire constructive criticism on their analyses. What we are not is a mechanism for cheating.

Great Expectations is a fantastic novel: read it, enjoy it, and if you want to talk about how you responded to it here, then you are welcome to do so.
    "I should only believe in a God that would know how to dance. And when I saw my devil, I found him serious, thorough, profound, solemn: he was the spirit of gravity- through him all things fall. Not by wrath, but by laughter, do we slay. Come, let us slay the spirit of gravity!" - Nietzsche

Or, to add to what Lokasenna said, we like to help students who need some help analysing, provided that they have ideas of their own.
    One has to laugh before being happy, because otherwise one risks to die before having laughed.

"Je crains [...] que l'âme ne se vide à ces passe-temps vains, et que le fin du fin ne soit la fin des fins." (Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Acte III, Scène VII)