* -[Pics](http://i.imgur.com/VXAqa.jpg). -[2](http://i.imgur.com/9Y6h9.jpg). -[3](http://i.imgur.com/2mg9H.jpg). -[4](http://i.imgur.com/MpQ3a.jpg). -[5](http://i.imgur.com/tHwxE.jpg) -[6](http://i.imgur.com/gM8te.jpg) -[7](http://i.imgur.com/aC8K0.jpg) [unpictured are all in new to very good condition]

* Would love to trade for Amazon credit.

* Majority are in very good condition.

* Feel free to lowball me. Shipping will be cost only- none of that 4$ per book like Amazon [more like half that (a few exceptions)]. I will only ship within the USA [cost concerns].

* Selected list of desired books below but am open to trades.

* **I want to sell multiple books or orders over 15$, as I could easily find takers for many of these books individually**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**BOOKS OFFERED :**

**Philosophy:**

* *The Cambridge Companion to Foucault*^ISBN-10:0521408873
* *The History of Sexuality,* Michel Foucault^ISBN-10:0394417755 [hardback]
* *Discipline and Punish,* the Birth of the Prison, Michel Foucault^ISBN-10:0679752552

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* *The Cambridge Companion to Quine*^ISBN-10:0521639492 **[NEW]**
* *From a Logical Point of View,* W.V.O. Quine^ISBN-10:0674323513
* *Selections of Major Writings,* Sextus Empiricus^ISBN-10:087220006X **[NEW]**
* *Semantics,* Michel Breal

* *Poetry Language Thought-* Martin Heidegger^ISBN-10:0060904305
* *Young Hegelians*^ISBN-10:157392346X **[NEW]**
* *Illuminations: Essays and Reflections* - Walter Benjamin^ISBN-10:0805202412 **[NEW]**
* *The Varieties of Religious Experience* [Modern Library #70] [Hardcover]- William James^ASIN:B000H420W0

* *The Chomsky Reader,* Noam Chomsky^ISBN-10:0394751736
* *The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are-* Alan Watts^ISBN-10:0679723005 **[NEW]**
* *Anatomy of Human Destructiveness* Erich Fromm^ISBN:080501604x **[NEW]**
* *The essential Ken Wilbur*^isbn:1570623791

* *History of Western Philosophy-* Bertrand Russell [Hardback]
* *Two Classics of the French Revolution: Reflections on the Revolution in France & The Rights of Man-* Edmund Bruke and Thomas Paine^ISbN:0385265778
* *The Prince-* Machiavelli

* *Man and His Symbols* Carl Jung^ISBN-10:0440351839
* *Memories, Dreams, Reflections* - C.G. Jung^ISBN-10:0394702689
* *The Spirit in Man, Art, and Literature-*Carl Gustav Jung^ISBN-10:0691017751

* *Man's Search for Meaning* - Viktor Frankl^ISBN-10:0671421921
* *Reverence for Life-* Albert Schweitzer
* *Reason in Art-* George Satayana

* *Search for a Method-* J.P. Sartre
* *On Cuba-* J.P. Sartre

* *The Feminist Critique of Language*^ISBN-10:0415042607
* *Language: Introductory Readings*^ISBN-10:0312450184
* *The Medium is the Message-* Marshall McLuhan

* *I and Thou--* Martin Buber
* *Between Man and Man--* Martin Buber
* *Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell--*Aldous Huxley^ISBN:0060900075

* *The Politics and the Constitution of Athens (Cambridge Texts)*- Aristotle^ISBN-10:0521484006 [20 pages of pink highlighter]
* *Aristotle: Introductory Readings*^ISBN-10:0872203395
* *Introduction to Aristotle*^ISBN:394309731
* *Philosophy of Aristotle*

* *Collected works--*Epicurus
* *Great Dialogues--*Plato
* *Analects of Confucius-* translated by Arthur Waley
* *Discourse on Method-* Descartes

**SCIENCE:**

* *The Blind Watchmaker-* Richard Dawkins
* *The Selfish Gene-* Richard Dawkins

* *The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory-* Brian Greene^ISBN:0375708111 [NEW]
* *Quantum Self: Human Nature and Consciousness Defined by the New Physics* - Danah Zohar, I. N. Marshall ^ISBN-10:0688107362

* *Godel's Proof,* Nagel and Newman^ISBN-10:0814703259
* *Metamagical Themas,* Douglas Hofstadter^ISBN-10:0465045669
* *Finite and Infinite Games-*James P. Carse^ISBN-10:0029059801

**POETRY:**

* *Norton Anthology of Modern Poetry Volume 1*^ISBN-10:0393977919
* *Bright Existence (Wesleyan Poetry Series)*- Brenda Hillman^ISBN-10:0819512079

**NON-FICTION:**

* *Essays of E.B. White*^ISBN-10:0060906626
* *Letters of E.B.White*^ISBN-10:006091517X

* *Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly*-Anthony Bourdain^ISBN-10:0060934913
* *The Renaissance* -Paul Johnson (Modern Library Chronicles)^ISBN-10:067964086X **[NEW]**
* *Indian Sign Language and multilingual Dictionary*^ISBN-10:048622029X **[NEW]**

* *Driving with Dead People-*Monica Holloway^ISBN-10:1416955127
* *The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human*- Ian Spector^ISBN:1592403441
* *The Masters of Deception : Gang That Ruled Cyberspace* by Michele Slatalla^ISBN-10:0060926945

**FICTION:**

* *Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas*- Hunter S. Thompson
* *60's Reader-the times were a changin'*^ISBN-10:0609803379 **[NEW]**
* *Galapagos* - Kurt Vonnegut^ISBN-10:0385333870

* *The Screwtape Letters* - C. S. Lewis^ISBN-10:0020868707
* *Preface to Paradise Lost-Lectures on poetry*- C.S. Lewis

* *Flatland*- Edwin Abbott
* *Walg: A Novel of Australia* - B. Wongar^ISBN-10:0807612413
* *Regionrat-*Richard Laskowski^ISBN-10:0972630171

* *Without Feathers*[hardback]- Woody Allen
* *Favorite Tales from the Arabian Nights*- Richard Francis Burton **[NEW]**
* *Return of the Native*- Thomas Hardy
* *Sister Carrie*- Theodore Dreiser

**COMICS:**

* *Grimmy: The Postman Always Screams Twice!*^ISBN-10:0312861036
* *[11 Garfield comic books](http://i.imgur.com/kOi1U.jpg)*

**BOOKS SOUGHT:**

**PHILOSOPHY/SCIENCE**

* ANY OF THE Loeb Classical Library SERIES [a few exceptions]
* ANY OF THE Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics SERIES
* pretty much any philosophy books you might have in postmodern continental philosophy [e.g. Derrida, Jean Luc-Nancy, Heidegger, Husserl et al] [more than a few exceptions since I own many]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* *Kierkegaard's Writings, IX: Prefaces: Writing Sampler*
* *The Point of View : Kierkegaard's Writings, Vol 22*
* *Technics and Time, 1: The Fault of Epimetheus* by Bernard Stiegler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* *Formal and Transcendental Logic* by Edmund Husserl
* *Time and Narrative* - Paul Ricoeur
* *Margins* - Derrida
* *Unfinished System of Nonknowledge* - Bataille

* *Otherwise Than Being: Or Beyond Essence* by Emmanuel Levinas
* *Alterity and Transcendence* by Emmanuel Levinas
* *Homo Ludens* by Johan Huizinga
* *Prolegomena to a Theory of Language* by Louis Hjelmslev

* *On the Pragmatics of Communication* by Jurgen Habermans
* *Reason and the Rationalization of Society (The Theory of Communicative Action, Vol. 1)* by Jürgen Habermas
* *The Varieties of Reference* by Gareth Evans

* *Contributions to Philosophy (From Enowning)* by Martin Heidegger
* *Semantics versus Pragmatics* by Zoltán Gendler Szabó
* *The Production of Space* by Henri Lefebvre
* *Nonlinear Dynamics And Chaos: With Applications To Physics, Biology, Chemistry, And Engineering* by Steven H. Strogatz

**FOREIGN LANGUAGE/POETRY**

* *A dictionary of Oriental quotations (Arabic and Persian)* by Claud Field
* *The Gulistan (Rose Garden) of Sa'di: Bilingual English and Persian Edition with Vocabulary*
* *Thebaid* by Statius
* *Civil War* by Lucanus
* Verlaine/Mallarme/Gongora/Valery diglots

**FICTION/**

* *Complete Plays of Goethe*
* *The Autobiography of Goethe: Truth and Poetry* [UNABRIDGED]
* *The Broom of the System* by David Foster Wallace

* *Oblomov* - Goncharov
* *Selected/Collected Works*- Bulgakov
* *Bend in the River*- V.S. Naipual
* *Chimera/Essays*- John Barth