Hey guys this is my first post! haha, but i just wanted to post the opening paragraph to my literary analysis to see if anyone would like to read and critic and correct any mistakes. I am making a paper on the similarities between The Crucible, McCarthyism, and the poem "The Hangman" Thanks!

The themes and parallels between these three pieces of works are strikingly similar. It is inevitable to see and ignorant for one to say history does not repeat itself after all the reoccurrences witnessed happen time and time again. One can essentially label these reoccurrences as replays of movies history should get tired of watching, but instead give way for them to continue to rerun. Ubiquitous throughout the world, social injustice is a crime the majority of humans sit back and watch happen, despite their feelings of contempt towards the offense. The three works explored in class, The Crucible, The Hangman, and McCarthyism lucidly portray and show how history is so intricately intertwined in the vast network of precedents set for the human race to learn from, though it repeatedly fails to do so. Through these three works, one can see the parallels between the three are evidently related to each other, with blind conformity as the most paramount of all the other problems brought to light.