Thread: Hi People This is my first post but im going to share my first story(PS IT MIGHT BE A

Hi People This is my first post but im going to share my first story(PS IT MIGHT BE A

CRISTEY
    Next door, a moving truck stopped and was dropping off things that usually don't belong in a house. Like people that belong on a movie set looking like statues as the B.U.F.F. man picked them and put them in the house. There were dollhouse models of cool places( malls, movie theaters, baseball fields, grocery store, working office, etc). It was wierd so I decided to walk over and introduce myself. The house always seemed....I don't know, different. Maybe a little creepy. No one had lived there for 4 years. No one even knew who owned the house before they moved out. The new mover leaned against the truck. She smiled when she saw me.
    "Hi. I'm Rachael." She held out a stiff but friendly hand. I shook it.
    "Hey, I'm Cristey." I also smiled, a very unsure smile. I wondered if she knew the rumored history of the house. Rachael wasn't an old frail lady, she was looked about my age. About 24-26.
    "If you're wondering if I know the rumors about this house, I do. I researched it, the woman who lived here before was my grandmother. She died on her way home, in a car crash, I heard."
    " I......." I hesitated for what to say. I didn't want to really know I just thought it.
    Suddenly, her mouth was gaped open, and she was clinging to the truck.
    "What's wrong?" I asked scared she was having some kind of reaction to an allergy, and my cell phone was inside the house. I didn't want to leave her, with the movers inside her grandmothers house, no one could watch her while I was gone. Then like magic, her face became regular again and she smiled. She just had a freaking anerism in my face and she's smiling? I was slowly backing away from her as she looked at me confused. What's wrong? She was still smiling, despite her longing confusion. I was still creeped out. Before I could break out into a run she stopped me.
    "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked looking completely disgruntled.
    "Yes you just basically had a siezure."
    "I did?" She asked, somewhat suprised.
    I didn't say anything. I walked away comletely annoyed with the stranger I just met. I slammed the door closed and walked upstairs.
    Rachael
    The woman, Cristey was her name, was a little suspicious. I warned the Pocalas that I would do something that would make her notice something. I hoped she wouldn't call the paramedics. I was fine, I just had a preminision, I saw her waking away and a few minutes later my brother and sister would show up. There they were, Jonny and Laila. I loved their names, I hoped to have children one day and name them after my siblings. They walked up to me, all happy and smiley. Then everything around me was frozen, even Jonny and Laila. One of the Pocalas showed up behind me.
    "I warned you she would notice something. And she did, so now what do we do? We can't get rid of her like we did the others, like we did to Sacala."
    "We do nothing, we wait until she is no longer suspicious of us. And by the way Sacala was watching her, she shouldn't be a problem."
    " Go away now. You shouldn't be here." I flashed him that evil demon face expression.
    He left and everthing returned to normal.
    "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked my expression returning to normal also.
    "We couldn't just leave you here all alone, fighting those demons." He whispered.
    "I'll really be fine. You don't need to fight them with me. I can take care of myself. I always have. If I need you I'll just call you."
    Sometimes Jonny needed to be reminded about his new whitelighter power. He smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.
    CRISTEY
    This woman was weird. I called Darren, my boyfriend, and asked him to come over. He was there in minutes, only living a few streets down.
    "What's wrong?" He asked. I guess my face gave me away.
    "That woman," I pointed to her outside the window, forget that pointing is rude, she is rude,"she had a freak out attack, right in front of me, I would have called the ambulance, or the paramedics or something, but my phone was in the house, and I didn't want to leave her................." I rambled on telling him what happened. I finished, completely out of breath. He waited making sure I was finished. We went inside the house, sitting on the couch. I was really tired, that woman made me mad. I didn't want to talk to her or say anything more about her. She frustrated me.
    "Are you okay?" He asked me, after a while of silence.
    "Yes I'm fine." I said calmly.
    " What do you want to do now?"
    " I don't know." I snuggled deeper into his arms, strong, and muscular. I looked at my boyfriend of three years, who never cheated on me once, unless his friends are really good liars. Even if they were good liars, I wouldn't care, I trusted Darren with all my heart. Then he kissed me. I always enjoyed the moments when he kissed me. I wondered if he enjoyed kissing me. My whole mind was on the woman. I got up, went to the window, and looked outside to complete my wonders. She was standing there with three other people, but two of them were frozen and she was talking to the one who wasn't frozen.
    "Hey, come look at this." I said anxiously hoping I wasn't just seeing the scene in front of me.
    "What?" He said appearing behind me.
    " Look, they're talking and the other two are just standing there like statues. But I don't think she can see me."
    "Obviously." he muttered. Still on fire with the neighbor, I hit him in the stomach,"Owwww." drawing out the word, emphasizing his fake pain.
    "Do it again, I dare you. Next time, it will hurt much worse." I said, only teasing. Outside the window, the two frozen people were now unfrozen and the man was gone. It was creepy, I thought. He pulled me back to the couch, And I was glad he did. I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from looking.
    Rachael
    " Well, are you moving in with me?" I needed wanted them to say no. I really loved them but, I can't keep me being evil a secret.
    "Just for a while." Laila said. She was a little shy at times, but when attention is needed, she's all action. I wish they didn't have to stay at all. Now I needed to talk to Pocalas. This was a major problem. He showed up behind me again.
    "I want to talk to another Pocala. Not you. You're unreasonable." He disappeared and another popped up from the ground.
    "Yes? What is the problem?" She asked, very polite to be very evil.
    "It's Jonny and Laila. They want to stay with me to kill other demons. I can't protect you with them around. I need a way to get rid of them but there is no way to get rid of them without killing them, or pretending to kill myself."
    " You're right. I know there is no way to get rid of them without death."
    " I don't want to kill them, they're my family. I love them." I would have to tell them what's going on and convince them that our family is evil. They were both very easy to convince, but I think that it would be tough to turn their whole lives around to become evil.
    " That is, unless you do tell them that they are evil."
    " Can I rewind time if something goes wrong, while they're staying with me?"
    " Yes, but you can only do this once. You may be the source of all evil, but like every one else you don't get a second chance. I believe you will make a wise decision."
    " You may go now." I said.
    Thing's became normal again and I smiled. Seconds later another moving truck showed up, and another one also. It was just Jonny and Layla's stuff.
    CRISTEY
    "Darren?" I called out to him not seeing him anywhere.
    "Boo!" he said scaring me, he was in the room, right behind me the whole time.
    "Hey! Scare me like that again I'll slap you." I said as I turned around. When I saw his face I screamed. It was completely bloody. Then I woke up, my hands were sweaty, I had tears streaming down my face. I was a complete mess, the way I always was after a scary nightmare.
    "Are you okay?" he asked, scared if I wasn't okay.
    "Yeah. Just a bad dream, that's all. How long have I been asleep?"
    " Not long just a half hour."
    "Do you want to go meet the neighbor's? I need some fresh air too."
    "Sure. Then I can see how creepy you told me they were."
    We walked outside and into the sun.As we creeped up the porch steps, each of them warning us to stay back, to stay away from the house. It was funny what our imaginations could do after a nightmare. Here goes nothing, I thought. Knock,knock,knock.The door opened on the third knock, so I sort-of stepped into the creep zone of the house. A skinny little shrimpy girl opened the door. She reminded me of one of the'popular' kids who went to school with me.
    "Hi. I'm Cristey."
    "I'm Darren."
    "I'm Laila.Does my sister, Rachael know you?"
    "Yes she does actually. We met when she moved in this morning."
    "Rachael!!!Cristey's here to see you!!!" Laila yelled into the house.Rachael walked downstairs with a paintbrush and screwdriver in one hand and a paint bucket, unopened, in the other.
    "Hey Cristey, come in, come in." We slowly walked into the house, the creep zone not forgotten."I was just getting ready to paint the house. My grandmother had the worst taste in colors." I thought I heard a hint of a teenager in her voice. I immeditly felt sick. I fell to the floor, and was knocked unconcious.
    Darren
    Cristy snuggled deeper into my arms. Then she woke up, her hands were sweaty, she had tears streaming down her face. She was a complete mess, the way she always was after a scary nightmare.
    "Are you okay?" I asked, scared if she wasn't okay.
    "Yeah. Just a bad dream, that's all. How long have I been asleep?"
    " Not long just a half hour."
    "Do you want to go meet the neighbor's? I need some fresh air too."
    "Sure. Then I can see how creepy you told me they were."
    We walked outside and into the sun. Knock,knock,knock.The door opened on the third knock, so she sort-of stepped into the doorway of the house. A skinny little shrimpy girl opened the door. She reminded me of one of the'popular' kids who went to school with me.
    "Hi. I'm Cristey."
    "I'm Darren."
    "I'm Laila. Does my sister, Rachael, know you?"
    "Yes she does actually. We met when she moved in this morning."
    "Rachael!!!Cristey's here to see you!!!" Laila yelled into the house. Rachael walked downstairs with a paintbrush and screwdriver in one hand and a paint bucket, unopened, in the other.
    "Hey Cristey, come in, come in." We slowly walked into the house."I was just getting ready to paint the house. My grandmother had the worst taste in colors." Cristey fell to the floor, and was knocked unconcious.
    "What did you do to her? Why did you hit her in the head?"
    "I didn't hit her in the head."
    Before I got a chance to say anything, I also sank to the floor, And was knocked unconcious.
    Rachael
    That girl, Cristey( I would never remember her name) was going to say something about what happened this morning, that's why I hit her in the head, her boyfriend saw me hit her, so I had to hit him too. Jonny and Laila ran into the room, they didn't see anything, so I was safe for now.
    "Help me, they just collapsed on the floor."
    "Can you heal them Jonny?"
    "I'll try." He put his hands out and yellow light spread from them. First the girl, Cristey, then her boyfriend woke up, coughing and choking on air. They wouldn't remember anything, I enchanted the stick I hit them with.
    Cristey
    I woke up, Darren across from me on the floor. I also saw a yellow glowing light from a guy's hands, then he was breathing again. I got up, grabbing Darahn's hand, and ran out the door like the house was on fire. I almost tripped on the last step, like it was trying to keep me there.
    Rachael
    They woke up and ran out of the house. Good, I hope they're gone for good. "Were you talking about anything unordinary? Like our powers?" Laila asked.
    "No, I'm certainly not that stupid. "
    "Are you sure? Because sometimes you talk subconciously."
    'If I did you would really know what was going on' I thought.
    "What's really going on?" Jonny asked.
    "I didn't say anything was really going on."
    "Yes you did. Like Laila said sometimes you talk subconciously." Knowing that I really didn't talk subconciously I walked upstairs into the attic to be alone, I wanted to talk to a Pocala. Then she was there.
    Cristey
    "You did not just say that."
    "Yeah, um, I did."
    "No you didn't just say that to your girlfriend."
    "Yeah I did girlfriend."
    It was our first fight in three years. Could you believe it. The fight was about my next door neighbor. He thought I was hallucinating about the yellow light I saw coming from some guys hands. Although I knew he must have felt something from the light. But of course he refused that he felt anything.
    Guys..........
    Darren
    "You did not just say that."
    "Yeah, um, I did."
    "No you didn't just say that to your girlfriend."
    "Yeah I did girlfriend."
    It was our first fight in three years. Could you believe it. The fight was about her next door neighbor. I thought she was hallucinating about the yellow light she saw coming from some guys hands. Although she knew I must have felt something from the light. But of course I refused that I felt anything.
    Girls.........
    Rachael
    "This is not going how I planned."
    "Well you still have the choice of telling them that your evil."
    "I don't want to. They won't believe that they're evil too."
    "If they don't you can rewind time."
    "But I don't want to decieve them if I rewind time."
    "Well you might have to. It's your only choice, and you must act fast."
    She was gone, and I didn't have the energy to bring her back against her will. I collapsed on the floor for a quick nap, which turned out to be an all-nighter. I woke up with sweat on my face, my whole body was cold, and that girl,Cristey, and her boyfriend were looking at me on the floor not talking, their eyes marked with death. Both Cristey and that boy pulled out a stick and, with the dull end, they pushed the stick into my stomach. My hands immeditly covered my stomach wound. I was afraid to look down, but I did anyway. My hands were drenched in my gory blood. I soon realized that those two sticks that were pushed into me were not sticks, but knives. I was bleeding uncontrolably, and then world went black.
    I woke up again, but I wasn't in hell, I was still on the attic floor. Why hasn't Laila and Jonny found me and why didn't they wake me up? I downstairs to search for them. I sadly found them on the floor dead. They were all bloody like I saw myself in my dream, I needed to find out who did this. I also needed to find out a way to bring them back to life without using my one rewind. I searched the book Sacala kept in her attic. With her gone, the book didn't know the difference between good and evil. The book was leather, it really did belong to my grandmother, that evil thing called Sacala stole it from her. I've been trying to get the book back for years. I was so glad when she died, I knew that when my family entered the house, all our powers would become stronger. I couldn't wait to call them and tell them what happened-after I rescued Jonny and Laila.
    Darren
    I was getting so frustrated with this girl, I was about to hurt her. We were out on a date and she was still arguing about what happened earlier. I thought we'd agreed that we just wouldn't talk about it.
    "Would you please just drop it Cristey."
    "No, would you please tell me what you really think."
    "I really think that we should demand another basket of bread."
    " No not about that, about Rachael."
    "I think we should talk about it later."
    "Yeah whatever. Do you know know what today is?"
    "Really Cristey?"
    "Yes really, I can't believe you don't know what today is."
    She stormed out of the resteraunt and I asked for the check. She may be mad at me, but I still wanted to give her a ride home and make sure she was safe, and she forgot her jacket.
    Rachael
    "My family that died long ago, come to me, a hurting soul. I need you now, come to me, I need you now, I summon thee." There they were, my family that died stood before me. But the only ones not there were Jonny and Laila. I wondered where they were. " Where are Jonny and Laila?" I said knowing that they knew my siblings had passed.
    "You only summoned those who died long ago." They said as a group.
    "Can you stay here and I just summon Jonny and Laila alone?"
    "I don't know it has not happened before." They said as a group again.
    "My siblings that died shortly today, I hope you return, I cry and pray. I need you now come to me. I need you now I summon thee."
    They appeared before me.
    "Jonny, Laila, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier today, but I'm not good anymore I'm evil. So it's my fault that you died. But don't you get it, you died because you were good. If you were evil you wouldn't have died."
    Cristey
    I forgot my jacket inside the resturaunt. Obviously, being the gentleman he was, he grabbed my jacket and took me home without any conversation. But as we pulled up to the house, he asked me....
    "Do you want me to stay with you tonight? Because of Rachael?"
    "Only if you believe that something was weird when we were there Tuesday afternoon. Only if you really believe it."
    I saw him hesitate before he answered.
    "Yes I really do believe that something did happen, I just don't know what." The look in his eyes showed me that he really did believe something was going on in that creep house. We got out the car only to see Rachael in the attic window, and the yellow light I saw when we were knocked unconscious.
    "The light. It's really there."
    Darren
    I have to end it with Cristey. I know we've been together forever, but there's no spark anymore. I woke up and I wish I didn't have to do what my dreams told me to do. But if I have a dream like that, just me and four black walls surrounding me, I always listen to what the dreams say. It was time to end it or it would never end.
    Cristey
    I have to end it with Darren. I know we've been together forever, but there's no spark anymore. I woke up and I wish I didn't have to do what my dreams told me to do. But if I have a dream like that, just me and four black walls surrounding me, I always listen to what the dreams say. It was time to end it or it would never end.
    Darren
    "Cristey, I know we've been together for a long time, but I don't think we should date anymore." I've been practicing this for a long time, and I finally said it to her. She didn't slap me, like I thought she would. She agreed with me.
    "I know. I think we should break up too. But we could still be friends. If you don't mind, I would still like you to help me figure out what Rachael is. Do you mind?"
    "No I don't mind. I'll help you, I promise."
    Cristey
    "Cristey, I know we've been together for a long time, but I don't think we should date anymore." He finally said it to me. I didn't slap him. I agreed with him.
    "I know. I think we should break up too. But we could still be friends. If you don't mind, I would still like you to help me figure out what Rachael is. Do you mind?"
    "No I don't mind. I'll help you, I promise."
    Darren
    I woke up again, and I figured out that it was only a dream. If Cristey and I really broke up I'd be terrified. I didn't want to lose the best relationship I ever had.
    Cristey
    I woke up again, and I figured out that it was only a dream. If Darren and I really broke up I'd be terrified. I didn't want to lose the only guy who hadn't cheated on me.
    Darren
    I looked around and remembered that I was at Cristey's house. When I got up and looked out the window I saw an ambulance. I immeditly thought it was Cristey out there. I ran upstairs to her bedroom, but quietly in case she was there sleeping. I peeked in and she was having a nightmare. 'Darren. No. Don't leave' She mumbled. I didn't wake her up like I usually would. I wanted to see if she said anything about why I was leaving. 'Believe me. I didn't cheat. That's my cousin I was hugging.' I was shocked, I didn't know Cristey even had any aunts to have cousins. I did wake her up after that last mumble to ask her if she did have any aunts, for future references.
    " Cristey, wake up. Cristey, wake up. CRISTEY!!!" I yelled the last part into her ear. She woke up with tears in her eyes and she hugged me. I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me go. "I have a feeling that something will happen in the future, and I want you to believe everything I say, no matter what you see. Ok?"
    "Yes I will."
    "Do you promise?"
    "Yes I promise." She let me go and went back to sleep.
    WEIRD
    Cristey
    I was having a nightmare. 'Darren. No. Don't leave' I said. I just hugged my long-lost cousin goodbye as he left to go visit my aunt who had raised me, I also kissed him on his cheek, but only because he was like a brother to me. 'Believe me. I didn't cheat on you. That's my cousin I was hugging.' Darren didn't know about him because I never told him that I had a aunt who raised me, because I didn't like talking about my family. He woke me up after what I said. Probably to ask me about my family, because of my mumbling.
    "CRISTEY!!!" He yelled into my ear. I woke up with tears in my eyes and I hugged him. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him go. "I have a feeling that something will happen in the future, and I want you to believe everything I say, no matter what you see. Ok?"
    "Yes I will."
    "Do you promise?"
    "Yes I promise." I let him go and went back to sleep. I went back to sleep to see if I can find out if he believes me now.
    Rachael
    Jonny and Laila nodded in agreement. I guess that meant that they believed that they were evil. Maybe they only wanted to believe it because they died.
    "Grandma, is there a spell in here to bring back the dead?"
    "Not that I know of dear."
    "Is there potion to bring back the dead?"
    "Sweetheart I wouldn't know if you're parents or Sacala would've added anything to the book. I've been dead for the past 18 years."
    "And you haven't aged a bit." Sometimes when things were bad I turned them into a joke. And sometimes people laughed along, when it wasn't as bad as death, like it is right now 'Well I guess I'll just have to actually look now.' I thought that, but like Jonny and Laila said, I do say my thoughts out loud sometimes.
    "Yes you will lazy bones."
    "Sorry grams, I didn't mean it like that." She looked at me with a crooked head, looking disappointed. "Ok I did. But I didn't mean to say it out loud." She fixed her look and went back normal again. I found a spell. I tore it out of the book and went over to Jonny and Laila. I said the spell three times and they were back in the flesh.
    Cristey
    In my dream, I saw Darren but he didn't say anything.
    "Darren, do you believe me? He's my cousin." I said.
    "I believe you." He said as he came over and hugged me.
    "I love you Darren. Always remember that."
    "I love you too Cristey. Always remember that." I woke up seeing him. He was staring at me.
    "What?" I said.
    "Nothing. Just remember that I love you." He smiled. I guess I said that last part from my dream out loud. He got up and sat across from me on my bed. Then he kissed me. "Just remember that I'll always love you."
    Last edited by StoryGirl101; 02-06-2011 at 03:25 PM.