Thread: teensuicide.org

teensuicide.org

Teensuicide.org

by David Chikhladze

Welcome to our forum.

We have 536 registered users and 1 active topic.

Topic : I hope I will die, before I get old.

- howdy, people. I’m Josh and I’m teen to. Once I read that mostly teenagers commit suicide during jerking. It was in the novel by Chuck Palahniuk. I’m afraid people. I’m afraid of jerking because of my inclination to suicide. Sometimes I think, that I’ll shot my brains out, when I’m cumming and my mom will know that I’m jerking everyday on my fathers new lover.

- Why on your fathers new lover dude? You’d better **** yourself. Damn, dads lover should be more than forty, man. You suck, dude.

- Man, she’s hot. Great mammas and cool ***. Man she’s only eighteen and I think, I love her.

- But dude, he’s your father. And when your parents will divorce maybe she’ll become your mom and man you’re jerking on your future mom? Dude, you’re nasty…

- No, man dad and mom … nope dude, no way. They live together more than twenty years and kinda they love each other, but I’m not sure.

- Yaa, and he ****s a teenager? You know, you should kill your dad or shot yourself.

Comment reply from user – ADULT :

- Or he’d better **** himself. Lol, depressive teenager. Damn, suckers !!!

- And who the **** you think you are?

- Read my ****ing name sucker. ADULT, loser.

- And what do you want from me? Yeap, I’m depressive and my life sucks.

- Exactly.

- And you want me to die?

- Exactly.

- And you don’t give a ****?

- Nope. I’m 20 already. Ooh, I was waiting for this day for five ****ing years and now no one can say, that I did that because of teen years. I’m happy. And don’t try to argue. I’m happy.

- Don’t do that during the jerking dude. That could make mom angry.

- I’m a girl, loser. And I cant live without jerking. I’m afraid of dicks and I can’t have a sex with boys and I’m not a ****ing lesbian to. I don’t know what to do. There are two ways : become a nun and **** only with god or suicide.

- “become a nun and **** only with god” – don’t say such things. What will the god say about it?

Comment reply from- God :

- Substantially I don’t give a **** suck. Anyway I’m ****ing all of teens or adults. Anytime and anywhere.

- Oh, god, what will the Hail Mary say about that?

- Yeah, I’m ****ing her to.

- Oh, my god.

- What?

New post from user – Linda :

- I’m a new one. I think that I’m in love. I adore David Lynch and I love him. Once he said that life is senseless and after that I’m trying to kill myself by looking to the picture of David Lynch. He’s so cute. You know? I have a lover. He’s forty and he looks like my idol. And when he comes and makes me suck I think of David Lynch.

- My dad looks like David Lynch to.

- Cool for you.

- Nope, I hate him. He sleeps with my coeval girl.

- And now ?? you’re going to suffer that?

- Of course, no. I’m gonna finish that. Tomorrow I’ll shot my brains out.

- Cool. May I watch?

- Yeah. Just contact with web cam.

- Great. That would be a great experience for me and maybe I’ll decide to commit suicide to.

New post from user – Suicide Girlfriend :

- Damn. My girlfriend hung last week and I stole her corpse and now I’m keep that under my bad I can not have sex with other girls, I sleep with her everyday and my **** smells like rotten food and I can’t piss when me and my friend go together in the toilet in McDonalds, becouse of I’m afraid of his questions about the smell of my dick. Today I’m going to hang to. I think that’s the optimal’ way.

- Your decision is rational in this moment and suicide maybe the best way of future life. Hope to meet you in college. Kiss.

- Ok. I’m going to California now. I’ll write news on the forum.

Welcome to our forum.

We have 533 registered users and 1 active topic.

Isn't the Internet wonderful?

Quote Originally Posted by em onty View Post
    Isn't the Internet wonderful?

of course

I'm guessing, but not at all sure, that you wrote that exchange. If you did I'm impressed if slightly distressed. If its from a real forum then, well, that's the 'web ain't it?

Blog Entries
    I believe teenagers are like that in virtual reality for sure. They should all be shot, jerking or not....:-)

original concept for a story, but I feel at times it is rather tasteless with its shock value statements.

I would suggest your OP develops meaningful online relationships with other posters to give the story more substance.

spell check and grammar check some stuff.
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

This is written very much in the style of Chuck Palahniuk - the ultra-dark humour and attempt to offend as many readers who take offence as possible (lol).

But it is also an accurate picture of teenage angst - down to the text-speak and the typos (which have to be left in because they add authenticity to the story).

I got a little lost keeping track of who was responding to whom, but overall it is an inspired piece of writing.

And at this rate the number of registered users will keep reducing.

H

"And at this rate the number of registered users will keep reducing."

Ohh, that's a nasty sense of humour you've got there. Perhaps this reduction will make it easier to follow the plot in future teensuicide.org exchanges. Every cloud, &c.
    Last edited by em onty; 12-27-2010 at 09:30 AM.

It's not a real forum ... everything in this story is my own fantasy ... kinda I love palahniuk and his style, but I think that I have mine to thanks for everything people ... its a great experience for me to keep in contact with you ... you know, english isn't my native language (I'm georgian) and this text was an experiment for me... in my country there were many opinions about this text and about english language writing of young writer ... hope we'll contact each other and share our opinions about literature...