Thread: To what extent does Mercutios role and function play a significant part in the play

Lightbulb To what extent does Mercutios role and function play a significant part in the play

hey guys, its the first time im posting on this online-literature site. well i only became a member 5 minutes ago.

I'm writing an essay about the title above, and i would REALLY appreciate it if anyone can read my essay and tell me what their opinion is about it.

By the way, im sorry i cannot paste it here because its going to go through plagirism check and i dont want to be disqualified due to plagirism because its been posted online.

If anyone can email me on:
    [email protected]

I shall send you a copy.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saryan View Post
    hey guys, its the first time im posting on this online-literature site. well i only became a member 5 minutes ago.

I'm writing an essay about the title above, and i would REALLY appreciate it if anyone can read my essay and tell me what their opinion is about it.

By the way, im sorry i cannot paste it here because its going to go through plagirism check and i dont want to be disqualified due to plagirism because its been posted online.

If anyone can email me on:
    [email protected]

I shall send you a copy.

Thanks
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=57995 try paragraph 5 it might help you. Good luck with your essay.
    English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.

Copyright (C) 2011, Zoolane

I have pass by English Exam.

I don't know when your deadline is, but Mercutio's effect on the world of the play cannot be overstated. His death occurs at the climax with Tybalt, but we know more about Mercutio and we like him. It changes the tone of the play more than any of Shakespeare's other climactic events.
    He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams