I am 30 years old.. wow.. where did it go? I have a wonderful husband and 2 great kids that I absolutely unconditionally love with all of my being.
I LOVE reading and writing.. and if I wouldn't have gotten pregnant right out of high school I would have done something in college to support that. Instead I started working to provide for my family, and only had time for the occasional book and writing a quick poem..... well until 6 months ago...
I was paralyzed from the waist down in april, and aside from my sons Football practice and therapy, I have alot of time on my hands (or sitting on my butt . So I am writing again.. and enjoying it. I wallow in my own self pity from time to time... but for the most part I am a pretty positive person and believe that me getting paralyzed got me back to me... writing....So here I am, trying to write the poem that is in my heart, and the story that has been juggling around in my head for years. . . I hope that this forum is what I need, just a little more added to my open time. Haha. I look forward to listening to your thoughts and ideas, and maybe making a few friends along the way..