Thread: Hello Children!

Hello Children!

Greetings folks. The name's Solez, though you may call me Eoin if you like. I'm 20 and from Ireland, and like the majority of members here, I'm passionate about literature. I've just completed a BA degree in English, with my MA in American Literature/Film shortly beginning, and I have read widely in all fields. Some of my favourite authors/poets include Fitzgerald, Joyce, Shakespeare, Faulkner, Eliot (T.S.), but I'm liable to try practically anything, reading wallpaper on occasion. I write poetry, short stories, and even some comic work as well, and I see this forum caters for budding authors too.

But anyway, I joined because I wanted to meet more people who love literature like I do, and for a smattering of analysis and interpretation too. I Googled what I was looking for, and this forum was the first result. I'm looking forward to becoming familiar with some of you, and if you'd like to get in touch with me, please do so.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tales-of-SymphoniaThe-OVA-Spoof-Project/136748353024442?ref=ts

Blog Entries
    Hi Solez.

You should be able to find something interesting to join in with. There are quite a lot of nationalities represented too.