Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Been A Long Day...

Bonafide...Savage. Neo_Sephiroth's Avatar

It's Been A Long Day...

Hey! What's crackalackin'?! It's Neo!

You know, I've been on and off of this site but I still come on. I just can't leave. But, life is life. So, I think I'll make this thread for those of us who has been "on and off" like me.

'Cause I don't get to respond and post much but I do read 'em. So, it's almost exactly as coming home from a long day of work. You're exhausted and tired.

So, basically, I'm making a thread for me. I know! So selfish of me.

Anyway, the rules for posting on this thread is simple...It's been a long day and you're on Lit-Net but don't really feel like posting paragraphs of your "life story",but you still feel like posting a little bit. This is where you come to.

Whatever little you put, I'm pretty sure you're not alone in what you're feeling.

So, I would post something as an example but I gotta go to school!
    "The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in. The world would take people out of the slums. Christ takes the slums out of the people and then they take themselves out of the slums. Christ changes men, who then changes their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature." ~ Ezra Taft Benson

Blog Entries
    Hey Neo, good to see you're ok. Doin' fine here.

Now hit the books, lol.
    tailor

who am I but a stitch in time
    what if I were to bare my soul
    would you see me origami

7-8-2015

:) Stephweet :) stephofthenight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    good to see you again

"Be careful of quotes you find on the internet, they may not always be true" -Abraham Lincon-

Blog Entries
    Oh well, my "life story" wouldn't fit in one single thread anyways Like I need something to shrink it... mayhap a DVD shrink-like program, but to shrink lives

Good to see you three again!

Another day...I swear, it seems like school can never get done on time. Either that, or it's almost always last minute.

I'm developing bags under my eye!

Hey, Maxi! I got a question for 'ya! Your profile picture...I notice it's Anime. You a fan?
    "The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in. The world would take people out of the slums. Christ takes the slums out of the people and then they take themselves out of the slums. Christ changes men, who then changes their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature." ~ Ezra Taft Benson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Sephiroth View Post
    Hey, Maxi! I got a question for 'ya! Your profile picture...I notice it's Anime. You a fan?
    Sort of... actually my friend crystalmoonshin is much more of an expert than I am. My expertise in the field, at least for now, is constrained to a few classic series, dated from the 80s to the mid 90s

All are at the crossroads qimissung's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's 19 degrees here, and I have a lot of grading to do. As a teacher, it warmed my heart to see you are taking your studies seriously. Be sure to eat well, and get plenty of sleep, Neo!
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its' own reason for existing." ~ Albert Einstein
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
    "Some people say I done alright for a girl." Melanie Safka

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus View Post
    Sort of... actually my friend crystalmoonshin is much more of an expert than I am. My expertise in the field, at least for now, is constrained to a few classic series, dated from the 80s to the mid 90s
    I see...Heh. Well, it's always nice to see a fan of some sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by qimissung View Post
    It's 19 degrees here, and I have a lot of grading to do. As a teacher, it warmed my heart to see you are taking your studies seriously. Be sure to eat well, and get plenty of sleep, Neo!
    Awww...Shucks. It warms my heart too. Thank you, kindly!

On the subject of food, I found a really nice recipe today! Well, for those of you that are not lactose-intolerant. I just remember that I was after eating this...

Anyway, it's simple! Creamy peanut butter on tortilla! It's yummy...Mmmmm...

Blog Entries
    I see...Heh. Well, it's always nice to see a fan of some sorts.
    You a fan/expert too, Neo?

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    I think I have been studying too much in the past 3-4 days as well. I cannot even fall asleep when I finally find my way to bed at nights but can see the light at the end of the tunnel so will keep going for another day or two.

Any song suggestions for those of us who have had long days?
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus View Post
    You a fan/expert too, Neo?
    Ummm...A fan, maybe. Not near an expert. I got into it because some of the deep concept of some anime and manga. Samarai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, and etc. Not any of that REALLY cartoony stuff. Some action ain't to shabby though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    I think I have been studying too much in the past 3-4 days as well. I cannot even fall asleep when I finally find my way to bed at nights but can see the light at the end of the tunnel so will keep going for another day or two.

Wow. Good grief. You know what, I actually had some trouble just a couple of days ago. Weird.

But, I say, just be firm and get some sleep no matter what. Turn the lights down low, put some slow music on...

Heh, heh...In all seriousness, do that and whatever else that you can. Just get some sleep. I was crazy tired in class one night and I asked the person sitting next if I got bags under my eye. Yup! I was determine to get some rest after that.

I think it was because I study a little too much...Just stop and smell the roses will 'ya!

.......Any song suggestions for those of us who have had long days?
    It's Been a Hard Day's Night - what else?

Blog Entries
    haha I understand this completely! Great idea today was a bit hectic, I made these little teacups out of marshmallows and biscuits etc for a friend's party, had a visit from a family friend I've not seen in about a year, had a surprise visit from my boyfriend and attempted to shelve like crazy at the library which has been overflowing with books! But finally I got into gear and got myself back here! So I figure I'll post little by little and hopefully get into the swing of it again! always good to see people back after some time, hopefully they think the same for me! (even if this is like the 4th or 5th time I've said "I'm back!" )

Opps! I skipped the "song" part...Heh...I'm an idiot.

Anyway, how 'bout "To Zanarkand" it's a track, more like a piece from the game Final Fantasy 10. It's really good if it's your kind of music I promise you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinks View Post
    haha I understand this completely! Great idea today was a bit hectic, I made these little teacups out of marshmallows and biscuits etc for a friend's party, had a visit from a family friend I've not seen in about a year, had a surprise visit from my boyfriend and attempted to shelve like crazy at the library which has been overflowing with books! But finally I got into gear and got myself back here! So I figure I'll post little by little and hopefully get into the swing of it again! always good to see people back after some time, hopefully they think the same for me! (even if this is like the 4th or 5th time I've said "I'm back!" )
    Join the club!

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kasie View Post
    It's Been a Hard Day's Night - what else?
    Kasie, that's superb! Thank you.

For all the hardworkers out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQwwqajZXD8

Anyway, how 'bout "To Zanarkand" it's a track, more like a piece from the game Final Fantasy 10. It's really good if it's your kind of music I promise you'll like it.
    Link?

And this from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

One of all-time favorites
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast