Hello people of Literature Network.
I'm planning to do a fantasy game but I need help on improving the text
that I am writing. I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind and check
for my mistakes in the text and correct from time to time. English is not
my native so I need someone who is good at English to check for my vocabulary, build of sentence, commas and everything else you find necessary to fix. Every help is extremely appreciated.
I want the text to be without mistakes, presentive and official.
So here's the 1st text for anyone who is willing to help:

Land of Vulcarus represents aggression, raw strength and action.
This land is covered with ash, dark clouds, hot lava and volcanos that are ready to erupt at any given moment.
Inhabitants in Vulcarus are taught to fight for their land and justice ever since they were born. They show no mercy for their opponents and only a handful of enemies that were defeated managed to escape from their wrath. Their eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth mentality and raw power that leaves little room for tactics is proved to be effective. The main fields of studies and technologies in Vulcarus are energy, properties of fire and gases, forging and smithing on smaller scale. They can build heavy and powerful warmachines and catapults from elements of fire and hard steel. They also have advanced technology and knowledge in the field of fuel and quarrying. Studies in ballistics are done at medium level.

With regards,

Reemet.