Thread: Agressive male T-Rex

Red face Agressive male T-Rex

It was Sunday and the store was quiet. "Where had all the customers gone?" were the thoughts that were passing through my mind when it all went wrong. IT was like a deafening roar that had shook the whole store. I stood and watched as the bottles on the shelves clanked and vibrated. Fearing that they may fall and break i rushed to the door to see what had happened. Thoughts rushing through my mind were that a car had crashed and it was going to be my duty to jump in and save the beautiful woman that were stuck in her car but to my disappointment i was mistake. That is when i saw it. Outside was standing an aggressive and proud T-Rex. So how did i know that it was a male you ask, well its giant Testicles were currently resting on my car roof but let's not get distracted by the details and get back to the story. Now this was something that was unusual to happen in Brisbane. Yes were do have the occasional strange people and even the weird weather now and then but we have never had a T-Rex in the city. This was kind of exciting; I had no idea what to do. In one hand i wanted to run for my life because well i had the distinct feeling that i was going to become his next tooth pick with a great *** (just saying), but at the same time i really wanted to stay and follow it to see what the story was and how it had appeared out of no-where and especially where i worked. Was this a coincidence like was i secretly apart of a bigger picture in the universe or was i just being stupid and seeing things (again).

I decided that i was going to be brave and venture out into the car park to see if i could find a clue somewhere that would explain this strange mystery. My Legs were shaking and my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest (haha just like dating). What the hell was i about to do. I could die or worse i could have a life outside of work. No this had to be explained and i could not miss an opportunity like this in my life.

So i moved one step in front of the other very slowly trying to make sure that i made no noise whatsoever. That is when i heard it. A voice from behind me like a blessing in disguise. It was my Manager yelling, " Scotty you're an idiot, don't go out there and get back to work." So i did and this is the end of my story. Bet you are glad you just wasted 5 minutes reading this rubbish aren't you

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyvk View Post
    So how did i know that it was a male you ask, well its giant Testicles were currently resting on my car roof but let's not get distracted by the details and get back to the story.
    What do you need with sex
    When you've got T-Rex?

(Welcome to the site, ScottyK).
    Last edited by Pompey Bum; 06-17-2016 at 05:58 AM.