Thread: The Bratty Little Princess

The Bratty Little Princess

Once upon a time, there was a princess in a beautiful castle who was rather annoying and loved to pester her subjects with irritating requests.

"I do not like that forest," the princess exclaimed. "Move that forest away from my beautiful castle."

So her subjects dug up every tree, carried every log and replanted every bush on the other side of the kingdom, away from the princess's castle.

"I do not like that lake." the princess whined. "Move that lake away from my beautiful castle."

So her subjects dug a new lake near the new forest and with bucket after bucket, drained the lake near the princess's castle.

"I do not like my villages, it's filled with ugly people," the princess declared. "Move the villages away from my beautiful castle."

So the villages broke up their homes, packed their bags and moved to the lake and forest.

"I'm bored and lonely," the princess moaned. "Someone entertain me!"

But no one entertained her cause they were too far from the princess to pay her any more attention, living happily in their new villages by the new lake surrounded by the new forest, away from beautiful castle filled with the rather nasty princess.

And so the little bratty princess became really good at Modern Warfare 2 for PS3. "Trick my trick!" she'd squeal with every successful headshot.

Fin.

Blog Entries

Response to story

I know you're waiting for someone to respond. So I will. I like it. Not love it, you understand, but like it. It's fun. I asked Walt Disney about it and here's what he said:
    "It's a fun read, and believe me, I know fun."
    He also said you could get a job with the Brothers Grimm.

(seriously, it was fun, the others might be too busy Christmas shopping to comment right now. I'm broke, so had the time to comment) Write more. Aesop did well with his extemely short stories too, though he got paid in drachmas, but after all, he was a Greek.)

Registered User Captain_Kuchiki's Avatar
    That's a good moral lesson here! I like that.