This is a short 'story' (for lack of a better word) that has been rolling around my head for a few weeks now, and I finally put fingers to keyboard and out this came...without giving too much of a preamble, please think about it. I don't mean to sound pretentious, or get involved in the physics of this, it is more a philosophical and sociological statement or debate.

Devil’s Advocate

The key will never stop turning; imprisoned by what he had done for what he had done. It is not true that some things have flaws; everything is inherently flawed because it is. This is the curse of being or the price we pay to be.

“In the beginning, there was nothing; but nothing comes from nothing, and so nothing prevailed. But what is nothing to the infinite expanse of time? From nothing, nothing derives its substance. Take an infinitesimal moment in the duration of everything, or nothing; this moment, surely that is something? Something in nothing - nothing consisting of an infinite amount of somethings, everything. As Descartes said, “I think therefore I am”, and so I am, something in nothing, everything, and so it is, but never was and never shall be.”

To exist he must have existed, and so he must always have existed and would continue to always exist – in the infinitely long, infinitesimal moment in nothing. An immortality of sorts, but that was not how it occurred to him, then, now, ever.
To define himself there must be one of him, a mathematical truth if ever there was one – but if there can be one of him there must be more, for in that moment, one implies many and so the world has formation, instantaneously, spontaneously – and here I am.

The walls of the prison I built myself, the lock is turned by what I think must be.