Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.... I arrived at this forum, when I googled about registering in a literature forum and after having been inspired by reading a few of the posts in this forum… I have just now finished my under graduation and I am willing to improve my reading and writing skills... I feel that I am way behind regarding my reading and writing skills… I have a great desire for writing and is willing to improve on it... So in an attempt to improve my writing, I had registered in a blog, a few days back… I have already tried to write about something and had ended writing about "Celebrity Endorsements" in that blog... I have entered whatever I thought about that topic in that blog since this being my maiden attempt... Regarding my reading capabilities, I have read 2 novels till date and I am in the act of reading my third one… So, my knowledge regarding reading is also very meagre…. I had heard people continuously pressing with the idea of reading more in order to improve one’s writing……
I have also given my blog address in this post(www.srvnarecluse.blogspot.com), so I wish u guys read my blog and let me know your comments and the flaws in my writing and the measures to be taken to minimize it….. Also, being a tyro in writing, what all should I be doing initially in order to improve my writing???…. What type of books or novels should I b attempting to read in the beginning??.... I wish you guys help me in improving my reading and writing skills…
Thanks in advance for ur responses….