Thread: help: "and then there were none"

help: "and then there were none"

i want to read And then there were none by Agatha Christie but i don't know where to buy it i've already asked many bokstores if they have a copy of the book

does any one know where i can find this book??

a sales lady told me it has another title, does anyone know it's other title??

And then there were none

It is also called 10 little indians

And Then There Were None

I found my copy at Borders. Amazon.com also has copies for about $10 and it qualifies for free Super Saver Shipping.

Blog Entries
    It was originally called 10 Little Niggers, then 10 Little Indians till finally it was titled And there there were none.
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

And Then There Were None

As someone said ,it is also called Ten Little Indians And Ten Little Niggers.I have three booksites i buy my paperbacks from.They are:

Amazon
    Barnes And Noble
    Borders

All three stores carry her books.The paperbacks run from 6.99 to 7.99 (Mass Market size).I personally like Barnes And Nobe because if you want to save a list they will save it in true aphabetical order.The others disregard the words the,and,and of which most sites do.i hate that.
    Anyway,Happy Shopping