This is trash! But this cropped up in my mind and is recurring within me time and again. I want to put an embargo on it but before bidding it a goodbye I want to feed it on your thoughts and then annihilate it

I do not know whether I will get any material answers. But since this is an open forum with hundreds of thinkers, writers, laypersons, housemaids, philosophers, psychologists, culturists, technologists, scientists, deconstructionists, post modernists, spiritualists, religionists, theists. Atheists and the like, I can keep on tagging labels infinitely all remain connected here through this forum. This is the age of the internet, we are webbed, netted and wired to one another and can transmit ideas in a split of a second. New ideas dawn on us and replace old ideas.

In the process we keep on constructing sets of theories and ideas. Language is no bar; cultural fortifications are dismantled. Values are intermingled, synthesized, exchanged, assimilated, and dissimilated.
We read books on line. Ideologues and ideologists are hard hit and at the same time new ideologies we term fundamentalism appears on the horizon.

There is a hotchpotch of everything, commingling of old and new in an interminable series.

I am here in Nepal, at a corner using English and reading books of English Literature. In an imported language. My values are not homespun; my dreams are outstretched; my values are indistinct; my ambition ends up in nothingness.

Now I chanced to put my eye on the Post Postmodernism blocks. I am amazed whether that can define my state of mind; can it mirror the environment, social, psychological states I am in.

I have moments of elations, torments, provocations, fulfilled, deferred and shattered dreams. Working, earning, settling, and setting up family and values and in the end whereon I land.

I know there is no consistency in what I write. I do not know with what I can be consistent with.

I do not know of what aid can post postmodernism be.

I know some liberals here will disseminate it to me but inadequately. But yet it is worth putting forth across all of you