This post has nothing of the sort that may infuriate some persons, and this is a neutral and totally objective idea. I kind of feel some pain in the neck when it comes to imparting education. I am a teacher, and as a teacher I must try to be unbiased and totally objective. I must teach what I believe to be true rather than leading the innocent to follow a path that is murkily mystifying in point of fact. When I teach a small baby on scientific reasoning, observation I become bisected by two polarizing ideologies –whether to side with religious points of view of the world or to observe the world with detachment and objectively and scientifically. The problem lies in the fact that science cannot answer all the question religions can, for scientific facts find their roots or reasons in observable facts and religions in faiths. Children are by nature logical and raise syllogism driven questions. How I can teach lies. Teaching small innocents means programming their minds with ideas- at times ideas full of falsehoods, myths. Later on they have to unlearn all these lies and counter-indoctrinate themselves. This is the real dilemma tampering us in a world wherein people do not choose truth. People choose lies, fabrications for therein they find comforts. A questioning mind is a loner and he cannot belong to the tribe. Of course I am in that quandary, unclear and confused when I have to teach moral science to little ones. I know that I am teaching lies and I am paid for teaching for them, or to put it differently, my employer has hired me to teach the dogmas he believes to be true. Am I not a fundamentalist or fanatic or militant indoctrinating little ones who are incapable of reasoning? In fact when he or grows to maturity he will find pretty tough to deprogram himself. I have studied science, and I know and am convinced about the idea of Darwin, Einstein and Newton, but I cannot teach them their ideas but become compelled to tell them that this world was made by God, and everything else was created by God. Can I synthesize these two polar opposites? How can a secularist teach fundamentalism. I know I am an intellectual liar. Torn between the world of secularism and fundamentalism I press forward teaching and indoctrinating.