The world is way different than it used to be back a couple hundred years. The land has changed, the people have changed, and even life has changed. There is one thing that hasn't changed yet. Yes, the answer is secrets. All throughout the ages, people have been lying, spying, hurting, killing, and making you believe they are something that they arn't. Why do they do it? It's because everything is powered by something more powerful. Let us say that you had a flashlight. It would be nothing without batteries would'nt it? If there were no batteries, there would be no electronics, no cars, no gameboys, no DS. But, in this case, it is money. If there was no money, there would be no anything! It is because most people can't do anything for free anymore, and want to be as cheap as they can. So, I chose to right the wrong, and to tell you what is wrong with the world.
I mainly chose this topic to write about because its real. It's scary, it's true, it's everything nobody wants! I have four main sections to my research report. They are: Mcdonalds, Animal Cruelty Due to money, the FDA, and medicine. All of these topics are powered by money, and all have their own problems. Mcdonalds makes disquesting, fattning, greasy, far from healthy food. I bet you their water alone has more than four hundred calories! The animal cruelty section, which consists of: KFC, and pig farms, don't take care of their animals. KFC is the worst. Everyday chickens are fattened and abused. One reporter got the story, and said that he witnessed non-stop workers hitting, punching, kicking, stomping, jumping on, throwing against walls, and stuffing more than 20 into a small crate! They are fattened so much, that their legs break from the weight! The same happens to pigs! Over 20 out of 30 die each day! I learned from this cruelty, that animals are just the same as humans! They have the same feelings, they feel the same pain! And, I know for sure that If you were going to be hanged upside-down and get your head chopped off, you would'nt like it!
I felt sad that the whole world is turning to chaos. Why are people so money and power hungry? It is just paper people, for god sakes! Yes, everybody loves money, and that won't ever disapper. We all know that you love to get a raise, and get to spend all that cold hard cash! But, is it enough to get so power hungry, that you kill people, just to endorse your product more?? I experienced sadness, and anger reading about these topics. When you read my research report, I hope you do to!

*research report not graded yet, will post it on when it does*