Thread: The Dark Hallway

The Dark Hallway

(sinche the blog wont let me post on it for now I'll just use this)(I'll post 2 parts for now and if i'm not suppose to do this then ill stop) (Plz leave coments)

Part 1

I was there again that place no one wanted to be the hallway. I felt my body tense at every breath of the thick aired surrounding. It was not very wide spaced and I could hardly see threw the black cloud of smoke around me. Light flicked from around the corner of the Hall then in a sudden moment I realized the building was on fire. I grabbed my red shirt it was covered in ash as I grabbed the neck of my shirt I raised it up and covered my nose and mouth to protect my lungs from the ash. I thought fast and looked around for a place to go the Hallway led only to three rooms and I had never been in any of them before and I didn’t know if they would lead to a way out but the way I had entered from was blazing with fire. My eyes checked all the doors knowing they could save me but also possibly stall me for too long I decided to go and open one when I reached for the door it was an everyday average wooden door and I pulled it open. The door led me to a room that was different it was organized all the papers neatly in a stack but black from the ash and a small what I could make out green and purple cup with flaming pencils in it so I realized the room was a dead end I closed the door. There were two doors left and the fire was now slightly in the Hallway so I quickly went for the closest door it was metal and hard and I quickly swung it open and looked in as the door opened I saw hardly anything the room was small compact then I realized that the room I was looking in was a closet. I quickly closed the door and then went straight to the next door it was a different door it was part red and brown with carvings making the door look decorated it was hard to open as though it was jammed closed and it took me about seven tries to open the door it finally budged and I slipped and feel down unfortunately the door led to the stairs and I broke my leg across the middle step and I yelled and my shirt dropped off my face and I coughed and looked at my leg. The bone was sticking out of my leg and bleeding I thought maybe this is the end everything started getting dark and started fading and my eyes closed this must be the end. For the last seconds I thought I heard noises but before I could tell if they were real or not I was out.....

Part 2

I woke up my heart racing I was in a bed in a hospital and I looked around shocked then looked at my leg and suddenly pain shot threw me as blood was coming from a bandage. Suddenly doctors and nurses ran in and replaced the bandage I soon blacked out again. -3 months later- I woke up this is the day the doctor said I could finally leave and believe me I was ready soon I was outside and smelling the air I decided that Id visit the spot the fire was. After a long while and a great deal of walking I finally arrived at the building to learn this wasn’t the place that was on fire but instead the building that was on fire was many miles away I decided to visit the other building to figure out what was going on. I had arrived there and there was half a building covered in ash questions shot threw my head was this where it happened was I really here? I decided to look around I searched threw the ash and couldn’t find anything then I saw something from the fire the small green and purple thing. I was here this had been the place the dark hallway the fire but how did I get here. I decided to go back to the hospital and I asked around and eventually learned that the fire department hadn’t brought me there but some stranger who had been nearby me suddenly things didn’t add up. A building I had never been near before and a person I’ve never met saving me when no one else knew of the fire things were odd for me but soon returned to normal but not normal enough I would never feel alone so I finally decided to look into this person who had saved me soon I learned that he had refused to stay or talk to anyone he just took me to the hospital and left me there. It seemed odd but it seemed that he was meant to be there so I tried to get in touch with him so I talked to the doctors they described him all they could but couldn’t tell me how to reach him so I kept searching and finally I learned right where he lived it was my heart started racing he lived in my nabor hood suddenly I felt un easy. The next day I went to his house and knocked on the door the door seemed to have been burnt before but I ignored it a small person came to the door. was this the man who rescued me the man had told me how he knew who I was but the entire time he kept looking behind me so I looked back and something moved while back there I jumped and looked at the small man he was gone and I had looked at where the thing was there was nothing I started freaking out. What is going on I left the city hoping it would solve all my problems but they got worse….
    Last edited by Conner White; 04-24-2012 at 10:37 AM.

And im sorry for the miss spelling I'm working on fixing it.

plz rply on this if you have something to say about it. Hearing what's good/bad about it would help me correct it.
    Last edited by Conner White; 04-24-2012 at 07:34 PM.