Thread: Nice to meet you, introduce myself.

Translator of finance

Smile Nice to meet you, introduce myself.

I just now randomly get to this site when I searched "free indirect speech" by Google after I had read the introduction of Pride & Prejudice on Wikipedia.

I work in Shenzhen, a city adjacent to Hong Kong and located in the south of Guangdong Province, the People's Republic of China.

I majored in Business English when I was in college and I graduated in July 2003. And I am currently working as a translator, translating and editing listing documents for companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The language pairs are English and traditional Chinese. The documents I dealt with involve initial public offering documents, prospectus, company's circular, announcement, annual report, interim report, results announcement, notices of general meeting, accountant/auditor/surveyer's report, etc.

I'd like to read some literature works originally written in English to improve my English level. Glad to meet everyone here. If you can read Chinese, you can visit my blog at: http://china33.blog.sohu.com (primary) or http://huang82.blogspot.com.
    Last edited by k2xy; 05-10-2009 at 12:00 PM.