Thread: A random story of Mr. Hyde

A random story of Mr. Hyde

“Where am I? My head hurts like a malevolent woman. What’s going on?” I wondered where I was, and what had happened to me. It seemed that Jekyll was now a memory at his best. I figured that the potion finally made me the king of this body. It didn’t matter because in an instant I heard a wailing like no other. I realized I was sitting in a window seat of a plane, and the wailing was a little baby behind me. I couldn’t stand the wretched sound, so I beat the baby and its mom dead. I didn’t beat them repeatedly because they were soft. It only took one single punch to rid myself of the noise.
    “Hey you can’t do that,” some moron yelled.
    “What, I kill you,” I retorted. The man didn’t reply. At that point we landed, so I didn’t do anything to him. As I walked down the steps of the plane, I saw a “Welcome to America,” sign. I was in America, but how?!? Jekyll must have done it when he took control for the last time. I figured I’d have a lot more fun here since all the Americans
    fight. Then I met destiny. At the time, I thought he was just a homeless idiot. He was old, about 43. He was bald and looked like he had been pistol-whipped a few times in the head. There was a terrible fear in his eyes as he ran. I wondered why he was running until I saw three Harleys (motorcycles) chase after him. I figured I’d hit them all because the guys looked like a rough bunch. I ran as hard as I could, so I could *clothesline the homeless man. After he was down, I ran to the cycles. I *super kicked the first person off the cycle. The bike flipped five times, and the rider landed upside-down. The next biker was able to get off his bike, but he was instantly *choke slammed into the cement ground of the runway. The last man saw that I was distracted, so he picked up apiece of broken runway and hit me from behind with it. I blacked out for a moment, but I got right up. The cyclist saw me get up so fast, so he dropped the piece of runway and ran. I picked up the broken piece and chucked it at the cyclist. It was a direct hit. The man fell the second the broken strip hit. I saw that the homeless dude still KO’ed, so I picked him up. The homeless guy tries to get out of my grasp, but I’m too strong for him.
    The man screamed, “Let me go…HHHHEEEELLLPPPPPP!”
    I hit him lightly and asked, “Who are you and more importantly why were you being chased?”
    “Those guys hated me because I owed them ten dollars. Thank you. I am David Stecher. Who do I owe my life too?”
    “I am Edward Hyde. I-“
    “ Are you like the Dr. Jekyll evil guy?”
    “Do you mean Dr. Jekyll’s evil? If that’s what you mean, yeah I am.”
    “Wow there has been a bunch of literary freaks that came to America like Frankenstein.”
    “What are you talking about?”
    “Frankenstein, the monster, is currently wrestling in the WWE, and he’s the heavy weight champ.”
    “He must be an actor,” I replied.
    “No, he is for real. I’ve seen this guy. Either he keeps his makeup on at every hour of the day or he is for real.”
    “Maybe I’ll have some fun fighting this guy… wait isn’t the WWE fake?”
    “ No of course not, that’s why on wrestler will help his opponent use a move on him.”
    “Is there any way that I can fight this guy without any bull?” I became interested in fighting a creature with a similar plight as mine. I wanted to feast upon this creature’s flesh, and I couldn’t get this out of my mind. I noticed that Dave was about to speak.
    “You might be able to fight Frankenstein if you buy a front row ticket for the event he’s in. Then you could jump in and challenge him.”
    “I like you Stech,” was the only thing I replied. This man helped me with my future. I couldn’t thank him enough. This man would come with me. Fortunately, we bought the tickets without a hitch. We then used what money I had with me to get a hotel room and food. I decided on sleep because I’ll need it at "Raw!” The show is the one where Frankenstein fights. The day went by as if every minute was really an hour. The second we left I felt butterflies in my stomach, not because I was afraid, but I would finally get a challenge. Britain had no man that posed a miniscule threat to me. I never had a real rival. There was no challenge in Britain. If Stech was right and Frankenstein was a real monster among men, I might have a challenge that is worthy of my time. When we got to the building, the hardcore fans were already there. I saw the person I sat next to was blonde, pale, and had a very strange laugh. He had a poster that said something, but I only had a chance to read, *“I’m the HHH fan, J-”. I waited until the show started, and then I made my move. I called out Frankenstein. I heard a music that was different from the “Raw!” theme song. I looked up and saw my new rival. He was eight feet tall and four feet wide. He was ripped…he didn’t have a six-pack; he had a twelve-pack.
    “I’m not sure who you are or why you’re here, but I don’t care. I will not face you.” Frankenstein babbled about how I’m not in his league or something. I didn’t really pay attention. “If want to face me, you will have to fight *Rey Mysterio, JBL, and Edge in a three-on-one-match.”
    “Fine, if I must destroy three innocents…so be it.” A different music came on. It was Eric Bischoff. He is “Raw!’s” General Manager. Eric said something about if I could beat the three men, I would face Frankenstein at WrestleMania 22. I agreed, so the match started. The three were strong but not invincible.
    I only had to pin one of them for three seconds or make them give up. I first targeted the one called Edge. He fought fiercely, but he couldn’t stand against me. I wouldn’t let this guy hit me once. Every time he tried to attack, I countered his move. He got me in an arm lock, so I flipped him and used a rear headlock. He almost gave up, but JBL came in a hit me. I instantly let go of Edge. Then next thing JBL knew he was being pummeled by my continuous assault of punches. Edge eventually got back up and tried to throw me off JBL. I flipped him onto JBL. Rey Mysterio then hit me with a *springboard. I was taken by surprise, but that didn’t stop me. I countered the springboard by keeping Rey up, and then I used a spine buster. Edge was on the other side off the ring, more specifically in the corner. He ran at me to spear me.
    Finally, he hit me but not without a price. As he hit me, JBL got himself up. JBL was behind me, so when Edge hit me and knocked me back, I hit JBL by mistake. I picked myself up quickly. I saw that JBL and Rey were in excruciating pain, so I targeted Edge again. Edge still thought I was down, and he was celebrating my “loss”. The next moment I had Edge in the position to use the *Tombstone Pile Driver. As I performed the move, I felt Edge’s neck shatter. Then I checked the ring for anyone else to destroy. No one was in it except the referee, so I attempted a pin on Edge. Edge had no resistance left, but I didn’t win. JBL came in at the two count and knocked me off of Edge. I hit JBL with a force that sent him flying out of the ring. Rey jumped in, but I threw him so hard that he not only flew out of the ring but also into the stands. I pinned Edge again and won.
    Eric Bischoff walked out and told the crowd, “It’s official. Frankenstein will fight…we don't know your name. Who are you?”
    I replied, “I am Edward Hyde.”
    “Okay, Frankenstein will fight Edward Hyde in a barbed wire steel cage match, and each of you will bring in one weapon to use against your opponent.” My goal was in my grasp, and I knew that I had to win. I went back to the hotel and waited for six days. WrestleMania 22 was going to take place at the same arena, so I didn’t need to travel. I did little outside of sleeping, eating, and training. Stech would always bring in some food for me. Stech was good to me, but I didn’t care. All I cared about was fighting against what I thought was my rival. When the day rolled in, I was prepared for any and everything. I had found some weapons that are used in WWE, but they didn’t suit me. I passed every weapon with low interest until I came upon a metallic, baseball bat covered in barbed wire. That caught my attention. I picked it up and found it was perfect.
    My match was about to start, so I made sure that everything was perfect. I walked to the ring and faced my opponent. The cage slowly came down from the ceiling. The ring became engulfed within the cage. The bell rang to start the match. Frankenstein ran at me with his weapon, the heavyweight championship belt. I slammed the bat right into Frankenstein’s abdomen. He fell, and I took advantage of the monster. I hit the barbed wire baseball bat into Frankenstein’s head repeatedly. There was nothing anyone could do. Frankenstein was bleeding so much that the ring became a pool of blood. I smelled his blood, and I needed more of it. I cracked every bone in his body with my bat. The bat torn his flesh and made him more deformed than anyone thought he could be. I made sure that Frankenstein would never walk again, but I then realized that I had no rival here either.
    currently in my world of insanity and randomism

I left the cage, so I could continue my quest of finding a real rival, and when I got out, I won the match. For me there was no happiness or enthusiasm. I wanted a true rival. The person I needed was going to have to be a true fighter like me. I didn’t need the title. Stech was in the back and I needed to tell him something. I said in a microphone, “I want the person who helped me find this weakling to come out.” As Stech came out, I walked up to him and gave him the title. I told everyone via microphone, “This man will be a better chap than me, so I will let him have it.”
    “Thank you, Hyde,” he replied.
    “You deserve it.” I left the arena quickly. There was no one that truly fought here, so I left and bought a plane ticket to Asia. I tried there, but once again no luck. I searched the world for a real opponent, but no one was worthy. I will continue on this quest until I find a person who is my rival…or until my death.

dancing before the storms baddad's Avatar
    lat.51.7,long.114.13,1140m above sea level
    Sweet story Bong. I guess even Hyde's dark side must have a quest....

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, how about a triple level cage match between hyde, dracula and the mummy?

And maybe a formation of a new wrestling ciruit, WMW world monster wrestling?

---------------
    Stanislaw Lem
    1921 - 2006, Rest In Peace.
    "Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible"

That sounds pretty awesome.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bongitybongbong View Post
    That sounds pretty awesome.

Agree, Pretty awesome

Thanks,
    http://thefashioncentral.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/thefashioncentral-co-uk.png UK