Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Australian PM Kevin 747 Ignores Shot Aussie Abroad

Australian PM Kevin 747 Ignores Shot Aussie Abroad

It's a tragedy that Australia forgets its citizens abroad.

When asked which he preferred, Kevin 747 or Kevin 24/7, he replied, "Just Kevin from Queensland, I'm here to help." But help who???

Where was that help, Kevin from Queensland, when I needed it? - Russell Cunning

Kevin 747 Rudd, Australia's Prime Minister, should ensure that all Aussies are treated equally. Please ask Kevin 747 Rudd to do the right thing.

In February 2008 I was shot twice in Ukraine. To date, nobody has investigated the shooting. I made a statement, but the Police did not provide an interpreter as required by Ukrainian law. The Police did not ask any questions about anything except the exact location of the shooting. I drew them a map, and even took them to the place. Nothing has been done since then. My enquiries to the Police since then go unanswered. I was given a contact in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, but he never has any news. He promises to ring me back. He has never returned any of my eleven calls.

While driving home at about 10:00pm, a large four-wheel-drive (an Infiniti QX-56) came from nowhere (possibly waiting on the side of the road) and began to tailgate me, flashing headlights and driving lights. I was overtaking a B-double (double length tractor-trailer) and could not change lanes. When I did, I flashed my headlights at the Infiniti. The driver of the Infiniti braked and swerved into my path, forcing me off the road. When I got out of my car and walked to his car, the door opened and the driver shot me twice with a revolver.

One wound on the side of my stomach missed my kidney by about 50mm (2 inches). It caused a minor injury, although it demonstrates that the shooter was aiming to kill. The other, about five inches below my left knee, hit the bone and travelled down along the bone. The surgeons operated on me in the early hours of 29th February. The bullet had travelled 150mm (6 inches). In the photo below the stitches on the left mark the original entry wound. The long incision was to remove damaged and dead tissue, and the smaller incision to the right is where the bullet itself was removed. From the entry to the smaller incision at the right is a little over 150mm (6 inches).

The wound was left open for two weeks before a second operation to remove more dead and damaged tissue, and then close the wound. Due to the amount of tissue removed, the wound would not close easily, and the stitches pulled through the skin, causing more damage. A large piece of gauze was then stitched to my skin to reinforce the stitches.

On 29th February I asked a friend to inform the Consulate of my circumstances. The Consulate later claimed that they notified me of his concern, to prove that they did something.

Who Shot Me? Who Was Looking For Me?

On Saturday 1st March my landlady told me that two men in a black BMW
    The Australian Consulate in Moscow

On Monday 3rd March I was contacted by a Russian lady from the Consulate in Moscow. I made two requests, and only...
    Australian Politician in Kiev

On the same day in April 2008 I met with Mr Michael Danby MP (Member for Melbourne Ports) while he was visiting Ukraine. I told him of the incident, and the lack of assistance from the Consulate. He expressed outrage at the lack of assistance I received from the Consulate, and asked me to write a letter. I did so in April, but nobody ever answered.

After the tragic death of Ms Lapthorne in Croatia recently, I wrote to Kevin747Rudd, Australia's Prime Minister, the Australian Prime Minister...
    Full story and graphic pictures can be found -
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 04-07-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: url

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Discussion of current politics is not allowed:

http://www.online-literature.com/for...ement.php?f=10
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~