Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bibles view on Homosexuality

ahhhhhhh, see, i thought you said get stoned with a homo
    I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Blog Entries
    You make me remember of this cartoon sketche I saw in a magazine. A guy was asked whether he want to go to heaven, and he said "Nope, I prefer hell"..And he was asked again "Why", and he said "I'd like to meet Madonna"..

Quote Originally Posted by atiguhya padma
    Someone once said that all the boring people go to heaven, the cool place to be is hell. I think that more or less says it all really. I think it was William Blake who once said that the best way to get people to pack the pews in church, was to hand out free beer. Now he had a good idea. Even I might go to church then!

"there are people in the world so hungry that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread"

Mahatma Gandhi

dancing before the storms baddad's Avatar
    lat.51.7,long.114.13,1140m above sea level
    Dear Mr. Happy Button:

Hi, its me, J. Falwell. Been a bit under the weather lately, my health is deteriorating, and I'm unlikely to have the strength handle the stress of attending a Hooter's hooters restaurant. However, with my mighty mouth and my little slingshot I would be happy to stone some homosexuals. Count me in. My demise is probably imminent, I'll be seeing 'HIM' soon and I'm sure this final act of mine would truly please God..............................your friend the raging homophobic, Jerry.

Right in the happy button IWilKikU's Avatar
    Waynesboro, Virginia. The beautiful Shenandoah Valley
    Nice baddad!

I think it was Mark Twain who said something like
    "There are only two things to worry about: wether you're sick or well. If you're well then all is well, but if your sick there are only two things to worry about: wether you live or die. If you live then all is well, but if you die there are only two things to worry about: wether you go to heaven or hell. If you go to heaven then all is well, and if I go to hell I'll be too busy saying 'hello' to all my friends to worry about anything else."
    ...Also baby duck hat would be good for parties.

Nice one, Kik
    I have a plan: attack!

melting
    i haven't read the bible and probably never will, so i don't know what exactly it states about homosexuality, but i refuse to consider as "the words of god" something written about 2000 years ago by humans who i don't think were better than anyone writing on this forum, for example.
    to get straight to the point, i don't have anything against homosexuals or lesbians as long as they don't exhibit their sexuality, and i would probably be as annoyed by seeing a gay or straight couple make sex in front of me. as far as i'm concerned, anyone can **** whoever one wants as long as both parties consent.

Define 'exhibit their sexuality', frozenlight. I don't mean to ruin your 'I don't mind homosexuals as long as they don't exhibit their sexuality' idea of being ... homo-tolerant? If by 'exhibit their sexuality' you mean two guys/girls having sex on a lawn in a park, I'd agree with your comment entirely, some things are not supposed to be done in public. But if you meant a guy/girl hoding hands with another guy/girl or, what a horrid picture , them kissing or touching... the way straight people do most of the time, as 'exhibiting their sexuality'... you getting what I'm trying to say?
    It all depends on your idea of 'exhibiting one's sexuality' though so I guess I better stop being a pain in the mik'ta and ... shut up again.
    I have a plan: attack!

melting
    yes, i meant something like 2 guys/girls having sex on a lawn.
    i would probably be as annoyed by seeing a gay or straight couple make sex in front of me

Egads, it would be horrible to see dogs doing it on a lawn, heterosexuals as well, the whole idea of strolling along seeing fornication instead of lawn gnomes bothers me, but why is it people think only homosexuals are sexually extroverted enough to display their acts? Yes, I know, they have parades, et al, but there remain a few laws or so I have here in my country which prohibit us from doinking in public.
    I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Blog Entries
    Well call me an old fogey... but I think any public display of sexuality is pretty obscene. well with the exception of holding hands, but that doesn't involve the exchange of any bodily fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Define 'exhibit their sexuality', frozenlight. I don't mean to ruin your 'I don't mind homosexuals as long as they don't exhibit their sexuality' idea of being ... homo-tolerant? If by 'exhibit their sexuality' you mean two guys/girls having sex on a lawn in a park, I'd agree with your comment entirely, some things are not supposed to be done in public. But if you meant a guy/girl hoding hands with another guy/girl or, what a horrid picture , them kissing or touching... the way straight people do most of the time, as 'exhibiting their sexuality'... you getting what I'm trying to say?
    It all depends on your idea of 'exhibiting one's sexuality' though so I guess I better stop being a pain in the mik'ta and ... shut up again.

---------------
    Stanislaw Lem
    1921 - 2006, Rest In Peace.
    "Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible"

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaeber
    it would be horrible to see dogs doing it on a lawn, heterosexuals as well, the whole idea of strolling along seeing fornication instead of lawn gnomes bothers me
    One time I saw a couple of lawn gnomes fornicating on a lawn. I was shocked and repulsed at first. I mean, I don't hate them just because they're different from me: I'm no gnomophobe. But surely they shouldn't be doing it right there on a lawn for everyone to see, should they?

Then it occurred to me: where else would lawn gnomes be doing it, other than a lawn?
    Last edited by Basil; 04-04-2005 at 04:53 PM.

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Maybe they should wait till it is dark/everyone is fast asleep so that noone sees them.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

HAVE THEY NO SHAME?

Blog Entries
    I know that there are some parts in the west where "old fogeys" like Stan still exist, though sometimes I think public display of sexuality, like kissing, is a very common thing there...

Stan, you should move to my country...

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw
    Well call me an old fogey... but I think any public display of sexuality is pretty obscene. well with the exception of holding hands, but that doesn't involve the exchange of any bodily fluids.

Interesting picture Basil

"there are people in the world so hungry that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread"

Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries
    Just what be ye getting at?

---------------
    Stanislaw Lem
    1921 - 2006, Rest In Peace.
    "Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast