Thread: My Take On My Phantom Of The Opera

Blog Entries

My Take On My Phantom Of The Opera

I every so often come to this site to check my mail, an see what is going on. I check on the phantom every few months or so and I read what everyone has to say about Erik and the Little miss Christine (do not let me get started on her.) I think my favorite post would have to be "I'm The Real Phantom", I told the cat my story but he found it to be a joke and took great offense.

I find the rest of the random stuff i find in these stories to be the same and funny. How they portray him as a monster and Lil miss thing the beauty and how it is a great love story (HAHAHAHA.) Sorry got a little out of hand there forgive me. Everyone has a right to their opinions and points of views but have any of you ever tried seeing the story in a different light?

I'm done trying to say how well he lived and how happy he was and how it was NOT with Lil miss Christine he married ( yes their was someone else and he loved her). Look at the time it was written and who was alive and who missed out over gossip and fear. keep in mind the times back then if you weren't right you were a problem that should not see the day of light, a lot of superstition back in those day's and mouths to keep is rolling. One more thing to keep your minds running, he did not marry anyone from the opera house, or should I say someone that worked at and for the opera house. Peace

POTO Phan
    Ok, as a Phan, I must say that your post confused me. Are you even talking about the original novel? Because I am almost finished reading it over again for the 6th or 7th time and nowhere does it say anything about Erik getting married. Is it possible you're talking about Christine and Raoul?
    Don't mean to offend, just confused.
    P.G.7.
    Last edited by Phangirl7; 02-07-2009 at 04:12 PM.
    Totally Obsessed Phantom Phan!

I am also a fan of: Lion King, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, Musicals in general, Dr. Seuss and Grinch!

Blog Entries

ydfkdy

no i am not talking about Christine or Raoul, yeah they did marry but there is another dark secret that does lie beneath that relationship. I'm not going there. i am talking about Erik and how he did marry. you will not find it in a book. you won't find in history as well i can only tell you the story is half truth and half lies and i am not the only person out there who knows this. i had a conversation with someone in my family who told me this before i could tell him and that blew my mind i thought myself and my soul brother where the only one's who knew.