Thread: I Don't Know Why I'm Here

Real-Life Vorticist

I Don't Know Why I'm Here

Hello people. I'm 0=2 or thehypocriteuniversal. I am a real-life vorticist, true nihilist, circular illogicist, and symbolic architect. My hobbies include writing, acting, physics-ing, spontaneous dancing, reading, loving, living, psychologizing/philosophizing, meditation, trance, various tantric practices, gnosis, and experimenting in every sense of the term.

Oh yes, I play music as well. Guitar mostly, though hand drums as well, and some chant.

As my title suggests, I am clueless to my own reasoning for joining this site. I don't particularily trust the masses with literature, this site counting as a "mass", nor do I particularily enjoy debates containing little real substance and a whole lot of posturing. But hey, I'm here.

Why did you come here?

Blog Entries
    I was hoping to catch a glimpse of a vorticist. J/k - what's that?

Real-Life Vorticist
    An artistic movement taking place in Europe around turn of century to... 1920s? Idea was to centralize creative intensity, that true art should be a vortex within the turbine of pop romanticism bled dry, and therefore true art is timeless, and infinite.

So a real-life vorticist is... applying this to your everyday life. Essentially... why be bored? Ever? Make it intense, make it like a movie, make it brilliant.

Blog Entries
    Me I'm here for the company. Was intrigued by your thread title. Quite a list of accomplishments and thinking agendas. My head would spin personally but it's all good. Welcome to the forums. Rich

account closed at request of member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 0=2 View Post
    Hello people. I'm 0=2 or thehypocriteuniversal. I am a real-life vorticist, true nihilist, circular illogicist, and symbolic architect. My hobbies include writing, acting, physics-ing, spontaneous dancing, reading, loving, living, psychologizing/philosophizing, meditation, trance, various tantric practices, gnosis, and experimenting in every sense of the term.

Oh yes, I play music as well. Guitar mostly, though hand drums as well, and some chant.

As my title suggests, I am clueless to my own reasoning for joining this site. I don't particularily trust the masses with literature, this site counting as a "mass", nor do I particularily enjoy debates containing little real substance and a whole lot of posturing. But hey, I'm here.

Why did you come here?
    Complex question!
    I think I'll come back to it, more than once I'll possibly make a topic with this question, cause it's good!

I like the "spontaneous dancing" hobby. I can say that I practice spontaneous (or natural) Irish dancing

I came here, mainly, because I wished a forum on literature, so as I could be somewhere to discuss it, when it came, as well as to publish writings that I produce. And because I had lost my place in a forum in my own language, and new no other. (I had gotten refference of this one there ...) So, I'm kind of exiled here ...

It's been a nice place. I miss the other forum, specially one and another friend that began to happen, but ... well, I have contact with one of them by msn, and there was no way I could stay there. Moderators didn't like me, and it began to be VERY uncomfortable.

It's a nice place, this one here. Even better than there, in structure. We can have blogs, and the profile area is very useful. We can make private groups. The site works very fine!

And moderators are hospitable and friendly.

So, this is why I'm here, I think. For a beginning.
    However, I believe it will be a "to be continued" answer

Welcome!
    I hope you can find out what you are doing/gonnabedoing here ...
    I believe you'll, at the least, have a good time.

Libri~

laudator temporis acti andave_ya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    , very...intriguing. Although I didn't understand probably 15% of that, I can at least assure you that we're not all posturers. Quite a few of the LitNetters REALLY know their stuff. Welcome to the LitNet. I have a feeling it's going to be more interesting with you here.
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."