Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religions and terrorisms

Quote Originally Posted by Shield&Sword View Post
    Thats what happens when you have a "quick read of a book". Perhaps its the same method that terrosrists do, only give a quick read without thinking
    Copy and paste is not good thing to do, good response mercy mankind, i suggest that Trys. should have a "slow reading" of verses before and after this verse.

thank you

yes you have to read carefuly , verse by verse not specific part to achieve the understanding

Quote Originally Posted by JBI View Post
    Honestly, can a Mod lock this? This has nothing to really do with scripture at all, sadly, like most of the threads in this forum. This can only lead to controversial debate, which naturally will break the forum rules.
    I plead with all to generously not to break the forum rules for I have never the motive to be critical about the faiths of any particular people or believers. In point of fact it is simply the generalization, not the criticism against any particular faiths.

All I mean to say is what we are doing in the name of religion is not good and no acts of terrorism is good at all.

For instance Islam is a wonderful religion, and I am very moved by the devotions the Muslims live by. But at the same time terrorism is often associated with Islamic faiths or indoctrination. That is not good, and so is some Hindu fundamentalists too are associated with it. Ordinary Muslims and Hindus are good and behave rationally and when they are moved by the Fundamentalist idea they become unruly and fanatics.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

spiritus ubi vult spirat weltanschauung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_Leslie View Post
    Do you realize the irony of complaining about myopia and ignorance with your own brand of myopia and ignorance? I'm not trying to be rude, I just wonder if you realize it.
    do YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by weltanschauung View Post
    do YOU?
    Since my own question redirected with me as the subject doesn't make any sense, I can't answer it. Try one of your own.

Sterlingthegraphicnovel.com

Karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12