Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: Write A Really Short Story In 50 Words Or Less

She asked him if the marks on her legs were stretch marks. “Stretch marks? Are you mad?” he proclaimed, questioning her perception of her own skin. “Hmm, I guess it’s just my skin being weird” she said as they tucked in. As the lights flickered off he grinned.

Blog Entries

Weekend Away

For some reason, Sally told her boyfriend Bill what might happen in Atlanta this coming weekend when she would be with George.

When she returned, Bill asked her if she did it. Sensing his anger, she said, "I'm not saying what happened." Then, for some reason, she admitted she did.

It is his eyes I adore janeeyre88's Avatar

Smile

She entered the small library, warmed only by firelight. Book in hand she sat in her favorite chair by the fire. She turned her gaze towards the window and noticed the first stray snowflakes of winter begin to fall. She smiled and could not imagine a lovelier evening.
    "The ease of his manner freed me from painful restraint; the friendly frankness, as correct as cordial, with which he treated me, drew me to him." Jane Eyre

:)

Their coffins lay together. They loved eachother more than life. I satisfied them both.

one more!

The meadow was splendid. “It‘s beautiful, isn‘t it?.” He walked straight past, a knife in hand. “John, I love you” she said. He looked through her, to the sun. Looking down she saw the crimson smudge on her lacy shirt, and the invisible shadow of her frame.

okay, ONE more!!

“The results came back, the fingerprints were his!”Suddenly, the guilty became innocent, and the innocent lost hope. “Three years in prison…” was all he heard. Grinning, he thought back to the lab. He would have to thank Marty for those gloves.

nice format

Nice format. Like a stretched out haiku. Could lend itself to alot of really stoopid four or five line absurdities.

User
    Paul had the right idea

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    He typed out the ad to be placed online "diamond necklace for sale, box still sealed", then hit the send button. He turned the ipad off with one hand while waving at the bartender with the other, "another one of these-double".

He asked about his fear to write. The old man said. "To begin is the movement that is needed, straining your ears in the silence, a leap of faith as they say? As an acre of virgin sand awaits your footprints, the blank page awaits your words".

Blog Entries
    The new philosophy instructor wanted to make a good impression on his fellow teachers, so he waited till he saw the philosophy department chairman unlocking his office door. The new instructor called out: "What do you think of the Cynics?"

The chairman replied "Not much," and closed his door.
    Dostoevsky gives me more than any scientist.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Tim tried to finish his assignment for English class tomorrow. It was a cold January night and as he rubbed his aching temple, he stared at the only words filling his Microsoft Word Processor page. "I nac't ared my won riwtng, cufk my eifl."

Quote Originally Posted by tonywalt View Post
    He typed out the ad to be placed online "diamond necklace for sale, box still sealed"
    A bit Hemmingwayish, but I like Hemmingway, so I like this!

Blog Entries
    Mine is still the best.
    Dostoevsky gives me more than any scientist.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

He was confident. Assertive. Bold. He could stare down the world and excel in any kind of challenge, he thought as he entered the hallway. And then a cute girl walked by. “Nice clothes…. Not!” she laughed as she passed. He was insecure. Shy. Embarrassed. He never stood a chance!