Green Love
based on *Green Mansions*
A Romance of the Tropical Forest
by
W.H.Hudson

Before i went to my Library i didn,t know anything about W.H.Hudson.Not only i never heard about him,i hadn,t read any book he wrote.
If you thought about a way i started my writing you would know that i had something to say more then simple facts!Of course,He was a Great Writer and i should know much more of him.His literary works were not subject of curriculum of my secondary school/.
But, having a curious spirit i was searching through my library/i did it every time during my visit,fortunately i had permission for that/and finding really Wonderful Books even by writers, many of you like me never see or read.If you have no such habits you don,t know what you miss!Please, go to your library and take a look at some of Book Titles placed there that maybe became yellow,i am sure you will find some *Gem* along them.

Hudson was born in a country /15 kilometers from Buenos Aries/and it could be say the Destiny had determined Green Mansions to be born.Wilderness was not unknown to him and there was no miracle for his big Love to Nature.But,was it only thing which leaded him to write with so much of Passion about Mystery and Beauties of Forest?
Think about:How was born Riolama?Or who is Riolama?
Riolama was a Beautiful girl,maybe there were no words to describe her beauty,physics as well spirit.She was pure Innocence,resembles blue Sky,green Leaves, fresh mountain River and tender Bird chirping.The All in the Forest belongs to her.She understood the speech of animals , growth of woods and bloom of Flowers.
What is the way to save Riolama?Mr Abolt/hero of the book along with Riolama/ wanted she to stay in his near.Unfortunately,according to her *Wild Nature* Riolama got away and lost her Life.Mr.Abolt wasn,t able to save beloved Rima/Riolama/

What i can say about Hudson’s Motives to travel to a Jungle to write about Forest?He could simply describe his impressions and feelings to *Paradise*.I believe,he experienced Forest as a Paradise.The Beauty of nature belongs to God Creation ,only God could give a Gift of Unrivalled Colours.But,the man as human being crave for akin soul,he needs Love ,somebody to talk to.Isn,t it human being preference over other living creatures?Should be!We was granted by God Inspirations with Mind,Speech,Feelings,Thinking,and Love. But,God was Generous,God gave us Grand Nature
to enjoy ourselves.We are surrounded by Flowers,Mountains,Rivers,Woods,Animals which allow us to watch their Colour Fantasy and give a smile.Can you imagine what our life look like without Nature Gifts?Terrible!
Glorify the Nature!May Live Forests and the all God Beauties!

Riolama was killed by Human Being!Riolama enjoyed herself in her Divine surrounding,dancing barefoot on the grass,chatting with Birds and jumping the trees.Her home was a true Mansion in accordance with all its Luxuries .
And one day a lonely soul looking for Love and running away from the people,found her to stay together forever.Mr.Abolt lost Rima and so, he lost the whole life,without love his existence makes no sense.Bad,Evil people he was hiding from,were waiting for him deep in the Jungle and took his happiness away.

Who or What is stronger?Man or Nature?I believe both are Vulnerable!There was no Winner-as a man loves his Darling in the same way people must love and save the Nature,the Riches of Green Forests and Blue Rivers and every one flower and Bird flying,while thinking it is Riolama!

W.H.Hudson lived and died in London 1922 in poverty.

ps:image-first edition cover

I am not sure many read this book.I fell in love with characters and description of nature , and believe after reading this book you feel the same about Riolama.

http://slavicavista.wordpress.com/20...06/green-love/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Mansions