Thread: Some help please

Some help please

I have recently been informed of an interesting novel that is based on the story of a husband and wife. The husband warns his wife not to enter a particular room and when she does she finds decapitated bodies of his previous wives on the floor. I think that this sounds like a good novel to read but have no clue what the author's name is. I know for certain that the title is called 'bluebeard'. Does anybody know if that is available on this site, and if so, where?
    Many thanks
    "Thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel."

-Shakespeare

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Charles Perrault wrote the fairy tale Bluebeard (Barbe Bleue) (pub. 1697), yup he had seven wives and many works since have been partly based on this Bluebeard character, like Kurt Vonnegut's Bluebeard. Perrault is not an author on this site, but you can find more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebeard
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Blog Entries
    Welcome birdy. You look much too chirpy and jolly to read the likes of 'Bluebeard'.
    We can never know what to want, because living only one life we can neither compare it with our previous lives, nor perfect it in our lives to come'
    Milan Kundera,The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Parce que c'est toi, parce que c'est moi