Thread: I Still Have Problems With online-literature.com

I must be doing something wrong or there may be a problem with my computer. All the Shakespeare works are complete and just fine, but as far as the rest of the authors are concerned there is no link for the first chapter. I just tried Orwell's "Big Brother" and Doyle's "A Study in Scarlet" and they both are missing the link for the first chapter. It just isn't at the list. There is the author link on top, then blank, then the chapter 2 link. It is a bit frustating, because as the ancient Greeks used to say "the begining is half of everything" and I don't like it too much eihter. I hope I'm not giving you bad publicity with these complaints. Maybe I'm the only one that has this problem. I hope so cause it is a very good site!

Chris thank you for trying to help me out anyway. I guess Admin stands for administrator. If that is so then I should extend my congrats to you. Great Idea! Great Site!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GaiusMariusJifus on 2001-09-10 11:51 ]</font>

you are indeed correct. Some how every chapter that was named &quot;Chapter 1&quot; has been deleted.

I'm going to have to restore the database.
    Chris Beasley
    Administrator
    The Literature Network

I believe I have all the chapters restored... if you see a missing chapter please tell me.

Thank you very much. I must congratulate you once again for your site. I am pleasantly surprised by the fact that you remedied the problem so fast. I think this forum is really working and it benefits your site immensely. Thank you.