I know this isn't creative writing but i really need some advice on my essay. how can it be improved? it is written on And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. My conclusion is terrible.

It has been said, “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” referring to the belief that for every wrongdoing, there should be an equal compensation. In the case of Agatha Christie’s novel, And Then There Were None, ten people were summoned to an island to compensate for their supposed responsibility of the deaths of the people they were linked to. William Henry Blore, the unfaithful policeman in Christie’s novel, clearly deserved his punishment more than the other guests on Indian Island due to the fact that he committed perjury and accepted a promotion out of greed, told numerous lies, and made false accusations in order to defer suspicion from himself.
“Phillip said, ‘….Did you indulge in that spot of perjury, I suppose?’ ‘Doesn’t seem to make much odds now….Landor was innocent right enough. The gang had got me squared and between us we got him put away for a stretch…..I got my promotion, though.’ ‘And Landor got penal servitude and died in prison.’ ” According to this quote, Blore admitted that he committed perjury, an act in itself that is unlawful. To make matters even worse, he committed this offense in order to receive a promotion. He had no thought for the innocent man he was sending to prison, or his family. “Landor had had a wife-. There was a kid too, a girl about fourteen. For the first time, he wondered what had become of them.” Blore didn’t even realize what he had done to Landor’s family until the damage was long done. Unbelievably, he added to the severity of his crime by denying it after the accusation had been made. He defended, “I was only doing my duty,” and “Perjury be damned! That’s a foul lie!” Technically, Blore is responsible for the death of Landor, because Landor wouldn’t have died in prison if Blore hadn’t sent him there.
Judging from the above mentioned quote, “Perjury be damned! That’s a foul lie!”, it is obvious that honesty was not of the greatest importance to Blore. He lied throughout the novel many times, including, initially, about his name and where he was from. “South Africa, that’s my line!” “Name’s Davis. Natal, South Africa’s my natal spot!” He claimed that his name was Davis, until Phillip Lombard uncovered that Blore’s name was an alias, and he was not from South Africa. Blore admitted to this and also stated, “I’d better admit that my name isn’t Davis.” Blore lied to make himself look like a greater, more educated person. He covered up his true identity, so he would be more accepted into the group of well-off guests. Being accepted into a group will give him more persuasive power.
Throughout the novel, Blore accuses almost every other guest on the island of being the murderer, of course, always throwing the suspicion away from himself. He first accuses Lombard of murdering Anthony Martson, Mrs. Rogers, and General McCathur: “….If you ask me, I’ve a very good idea-…..Lombard’s got a revolver.” Blore puts any of Mr. Roger’s suspicion for him aside when he proclaims, “I may have an idea, but that’s a long way from being sure.....the person is a very cool customer-.” In this way, he makes Mr. Roger certain that it is not him, but gives him ideas about who the real murderer might actually be. Next, he accuses Emily Brent of being the murderer: “Know what I’m thinking?.....She’d only do that if she knew she had nothing to fear. That’s to say if she herself is the criminal.” He continues to make these false accusations throughout the novel. It is inferred from these quotes that Blore is an insecure man, brewing in the wrongdoings of others instead of taking a good look at himself.
William Henry Blore lied in a court of law, therefore accepting a promotion out of selfishness, lied about himself for selfish reasons, and accused innocent people of murder. In this case, “An eye for an eye,” appears to be true. Blore was struck with a falling marble clock, killing him, just like he did Landor. He was responsible for his death, in almost every way possible. Mr. Blore was a selfish, greedy, insecure man. He deserved what was given to him, more than any other guest on Indian Island.