Wink Describe your Bestfriend..,

My Bestfriend is a boy, I love to teased him because he's so cute..,

he loves to Create his profile in friendster and he loves music..,

he is a smart person I know that hes smarter than me

he is obedient

he is very caring, so any girls fall in love with him..,,

who is that???

hehehe

you would you describe your BESTFRIEND...??

Blog Entries
    I think a best friend is one who is loyal, respectful, keeps his word, faithful and so on. I don't think looks or such has anything to do with being a best friend. just my take on it
    Cat
    Cat Brenners

Blog Entries
    Your best friend is obedient? i would say dog but the rest just doesn't make sense..

My best friend is beautiful.

A best friend is the one who will tell you when you are messing up and will love you even when they don't like you.

Blog Entries
    My best friend is my sister.
    I am back............................

My best friend = my twin brother. It's really more than a friendship, though.
    com-pas-sion (n.) [ME. & OFr. <LL. (Ec.) compassio, sympathy < compassus, pp. of compati, to feel pity < L. com-, together + pali, to suffer] sorrow for the sufferings or trouble of another or others, accompanied by an urge to help; deep sympathy; pity

Dostoevsky Forum!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    My best friend = my twin brother. It's really more than a friendship, though.
    Oh two of you - how great

Quote Originally Posted by Joreads View Post
    Oh two of you - how great
    Yeah, but we're not identical in personality. Personally, I think I'm less aggressive and probably more sensitive. I don't know though.
    com-pas-sion (n.) [ME. & OFr. <LL. (Ec.) compassio, sympathy < compassus, pp. of compati, to feel pity < L. com-, together + pali, to suffer] sorrow for the sufferings or trouble of another or others, accompanied by an urge to help; deep sympathy; pity

Dostoevsky Forum!

Blog Entries
    Well Dori my sister is three years younger than me and totally different in every way. We kind of balance each other out which is really good I think. You are right though it really is more than friendship

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    My best friend is 6'2 broad shoulders (49 inch chest), small waist, powerful legs, glutes like two middle weight punchings bags, high cheekbones and
    she is very kind

Blog Entries
    My best friend is incredibly sensitive and kind, she hides this dangerously soft core behind a wall of razor sharp wit and “don’t mess with me” b*tchery. But I am quite perceptive and saw straight through it.
    I think that is why we get along, that and a shared quirky sense of humour and a geeky taste for Sci-Fi and fantasy TV.

my best friend is me and everyone else are friends otherwise it would not be fair on my other 'best friends' . I tend to have quite many 'best friends' and that is the issue so no best friends just friends and I my best friend to myself
    Last edited by cacian; 05-04-2013 at 06:05 AM.
    it may never try
    but when it does it sigh
    it is just that
    good
    it fly

Quote Originally Posted by cacian View Post
    my best friend is me and everyone else are friends otherwise it would not be fair on my other 'best friends' . I tend to have quite few 'best friends' and that is the issue
    Indeed. That is the issue, no kidding.

My best friend?

She's soft and comforting, always happy to see me. Her bark is worse than her bite -though her mouth does nip at times-. I wish she'd talk some more though, instead of those funny noises she makes and the sighs that escape when she thinks no one is around. But then again, all she says and feels and knows is shown in her big brown eyes, so I guess that words are not needed usually.

She's somewhat messy, leaving the sheets sprawled everywhere and bits of fluff on the floor. I keep telling her not to eat in the living room but she never listens and crumbs that the vacuum forgets are everywhere. Yes she's annoying sometimes and her hair gets in every corner, including my mouth when she wants a cuddle. But I love her to death and I miss her when she's not around.

She's left pawprints on my heart, silly dog that she is; and worst of all, she knows it.
    Last edited by Inky; 05-06-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    My best friend?

She's soft and comforting, always happy to see me. Her bark is worse than her bite -though her mouth does nip at times-. I wish she'd talk some more though, instead of those funny noises she makes and the sighs that escape when she thinks no one is around. But then again, all she says and feels and knows is shown in her big brown eyes, so I guess that words are not needed usually.

She's somewhat messy, leaving the sheets sprawled everywhere and bits of fluff on the floor. I keep telling her not to eat in the living room but she never listens and crumbs that the vacuum forgets are everywhere. Yes she's annoying sometimes and her hair gets in every corner, including my mouth when she wants a cuddle. But I love her to death and I miss her when she's not around.

She's left pawprints on my heart, silly dog that she is; and worst of all, she knows it.
    Given your location, is she a talking dog?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast