Page 1 of 85 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Another creative game

Another creative game

This is borrowed from another website, this is suppossed to be light and fun. It's called "Describe the death of the person above you". The more creative the better, using the persons name, sig line, or avatar, or perhaps something you know about the person.

*Don't be mean*
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

The person above me was laying on a tropical beach when a giant papaya fell from a nearby tree landing squarely on her head.

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    The person above me drank an eternal youth potion she herself prepared in the lab.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

The person above me took her cue from Icarus. Nrroooom! Plop!
    100,000 lemmings can't be wrong. ~heard from a friend
    Life is the first gift, love is the second, understanding the third. ~ Marge Piercy
    Earth's crammed with heaven, and every common bush afire with God;
    but only he who sees takes of his shoes. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

The person above me was on a hike through the sonoran desert with their Belgium tourist group when out of nowhere a UFO crashed about 30 yards from the group. Some of the group ran but Snukes and a few others were intrigued and decided to get a closer look, just when they got about a foot away from the craft large lizard like aliens jumped out and devoured everything in site.

Blog Entries
    The person above Us did commit suicide. There is no try.

The person above perished in loneliness when his alter egos deserted him.
    ~
    ~

KitKat Caper Causes Killer To Go Kaput

Local crime lord “K-K“ Scheherazade was gunned down earlier today after a prolonged gun battle with police, ending a crime wave which had gripped the city in fear for the last six months.

Sources say that Scheherazade and her gang had holed up in an abandoned warehouse down at Fisherman’s Wharf after commandeering a shipment of Kitkats that were being sent to Washington for President Bush’s second inauguration.

In addition to the candy bar heist, there is speculation that she may have recently blackmailed a local website administrator, forcing him to make her the moderator of a book club discussion group. The website’s administrator was unavailable for comment, but a member of the book club, speaking on condition of anonymity, acknowledged that the newly annointed moderator was known to be a “bully.”

“She often made hateful comments about my avatar,” he added.

Miss Scheherazade had recently celebrated her sixty-third birthday.

"If it is honorable for you to disturb the dead, I shall consider it an honor and will make it my ambition to disturb your living." - Captain Miles Hazzard

We are sad today to report that Basil, late of the Literatuer Forum, has died from Sitting Too Close To The Television.

What can we say? His mother should have warned him...
    100,000 lemmings can't be wrong. ~heard from a friend
    Life is the first gift, love is the second, understanding the third. ~ Marge Piercy
    Earth's crammed with heaven, and every common bush afire with God;
    but only he who sees takes of his shoes. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

King of Plastic Spoons imthefoolonthehill's Avatar
    Modern science has once again made a breakthrough! Yesterday, outside EU headquarters, a team of mult-national physicists unvealed their time-distortion device, in essence a time machine for the first public testing. Unfortunately, a bystander was killed when the walls from an ancient city came through the portal, all twelve tons collapsing on the single person. Further investigation blames music and resonance for the collapsing disaster.
    Told by a fool, signifying nothing.

It brings me much sadness to report the poster known as "imthefoolonthehill" from now on should be referred to as "imthefool...lyinginapoolofmyownbloodatthebottomof thehill."

NO MORE BASIL IN THE SAUCE

Reuters - Wed Jan 5, 09:47 GMT

The herb and cookery worlds are in shock to discover the untimely demise of Basil. Much sought after herb found crushed and stamped upon at the bottom of the garden in the early hours of the morning. Despite dedicated efforts from expert gardeners, Basil could not be saved and had to be dumped into the compost bin.

The neighbouring Oregano and Sage have been taken into custody to be questioned by the Police. The rivalry among them trying to decide which one smells better has been stiff in recent years due to the unprecedented surge in number of TV cookery shows.

All three herbs are known to have close links with Mediterranean, especially Italian, cooking.
    ~
    ~

15 miles or so north of the city of london
    I heard a voice singing in the wilderness amongst the desert stars. In the light tones of a woman, they sorrowed over one that tried to endlessly preserve, but was herself laid waste before her time. The words floated through the night like starlight. "O woe are we, for the one who loved us yesterday is no more, and lives only in the love we have for her today." She whispered a name into the darkness there and in a glimmering of light, on a breeze of faint sound, the word Scheherazade escaped into the sky on the wings of a Pre-Raphaelite angel.
    Faith is believing what you know ain't so - Mark Twain

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves - Henry David Thoreau

The way to see faith is to shut the eye of reason - Benjamin Franklin

The teaching of the church, theoretically astute, is a lie in practice and a compound of vulgar superstitions and sorcery - Leo Tolstoy

Blog Entries
    Graffiti on a wall:

"God is dead" Nietche
    "Man is dead" Fromm
    "AP is dead" God

15 miles or so north of the city of london
    Vortigern returned with fire in his eyes and lightning in his sword-hand. Raising the blade high above Taliesin's head, he cried "You, bard of bards, lied. For this, steel shall be your thought and your lifeblood shall flow to earth". For Taliesin had told how the red and white dragons held court beneath Dinas Emrys, foretelling the fate of future kings. Vortigern's boldest knights had perished in the fruitless tunnelling. Such is the way of seers, for their fate remains by themselves unseen.
    Last edited by atiguhya padma; 01-05-2005 at 10:20 AM.
    Faith is believing what you know ain't so - Mark Twain

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves - Henry David Thoreau

The way to see faith is to shut the eye of reason - Benjamin Franklin

The teaching of the church, theoretically astute, is a lie in practice and a compound of vulgar superstitions and sorcery - Leo Tolstoy

Page 1 of 85 1234561151 ... LastLast