Thread: Er....help? Lyrics?

Blog Entries

Er....help? Lyrics?

Well, i posted it in another topic, but there was no repy.
    Oh well, I' ll post it here.

This is a choral work of mine. But the problem is, I haven't found any lyrics. It already seems that people here aren't interested in making the lyrics themselves, for they are too intelligent probably (shouldn't have said that there was no money), so I'll just ask, if they know a poem that I could use as lyrics that would suit with the mood of the piece.

Oh, and you can listen to it by scrolling a bit down and pressing the "Play MIDI file" button. Almost forgot to mention.
    If you believe even a half of this post, you are severely mistaken.

It feels a bit monotoned in sound, so I couldn't really suggest good lyrics to follow along with it. Feels more like a background tone to a story or conscious thought. I could see just reading a really dark toned poem to that choral work, but I can't say I feel any real useful lyrical quality flying out at me to be sung alongside it.

Sounds good though. Flows real well, had it on repeat and didn't even notice when it started over. Hopefully someone else might find my opinion incorrect, so that something interesting can come of this work. heh
    To think is to blog is to distract is to stop is to destroy is to die is to think therefore I am not good enough

I can't play it, not even load the site properly, I'm using Firefox and it says I need a plugin I'm not going to find because neither IE nor Firefox have been... carbonated? No idea what that means aside of knowing it will only work in Opera 6 and I don't want to install yet another browser on my comp. Is there any other chance how to listen to your choral?
    I have a plan: attack!

So nothing happens when you click this? http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin...?scoreid=61830

It opens in Winamp 5 just fine for me. Ignore the plug in on the link he gave, I just scrolled and had this work.
    To think is to blog is to distract is to stop is to destroy is to die is to think therefore I am not good enough

Ah, that asks me if I want to open it in WinAmp, thanks Dyrwen, will listen to it when I'm back.
    I have a plan: attack!