Thread: greatness does not become you

Post greatness does not become you

I am a great man. I am a great man because I was raised by my father, who is also a great man. My father is a great man because he is a man of passion. Passion is one half of the keys to greatness, everything a great man does he need do with passion. Putting forth all of your effort, willpower, determination, strength, cunning, fluidness and fear into everything you do will make that task a great task. Passion encompasses everything a great man does, every movement of his body is done with passion, and every act he carries out is put forth with the utmost care for perfection. If it is not done perfect, he leaves the task knowing that when he returns he will attempt again with new knowledge and new strengths specifically designed for this task. This process is called learning. A great man will never stop learning, until the day he dies there will not be a day when some piece of knowledge, some new experience has helped him to become an even greater man.

With this passion of a great man, he also knows that just being great is not nearly enough. He needs to pass on his knowledge and experiences and most of all, the will to be great. If a great man does not do this then all of his efforts have surely been for nothing. A great man must pass on this knowledge to a son or daughter so that they can live on in his memory of greatness and walk confidently knowing that they indeed come from greatness. Now this brings us to the other half of a man’s greatness, the woman. As with all things a man must have passion for this woman, and she must be able to equal him and even surpass him in passion, rival him mentally and spiritually, comfort him when he is weary and support him in everything he does. She must be her own great woman and at the same time she must need him, just as he needs her. This passion that the man has for a woman must be far greater than any other single thing he has been involved with before. A great man knows that without this woman he will never be able to carry on his legacy. So he must protect her, comfort her when she is weary, desire most of all to be with her and only her and support her in everything that she does. A man without a woman is not worthless, but still he is just a man. A woman can not make a man who he is, but she can amplify him to something much more than just a man trying to be great, he will be great

Quote Originally Posted by cjf1985 View Post
    I am a great man. I am a great man because I was raised by my father, who is also a great man. My father is a great man because he is a man of passion. Passion is one half of the keys to greatness, everything a great man does he need do with passion. Putting forth all of your effort, willpower, determination, strength, cunning, fluidness and fear into everything you do will make that task a great task. Passion encompasses everything a great man does, every movement of his body is done with passion, and every act he carries out is put forth with the utmost care for perfection. If it is not done perfect, he leaves the task knowing that when he returns he will attempt again with new knowledge and new strengths specifically designed for this task. This process is called learning. A great man will never stop learning, until the day he dies there will not be a day when some piece of knowledge, some new experience has helped him to become an even greater man.

With this passion of a great man, he also knows that just being great is not nearly enough. He needs to pass on his knowledge and experiences and most of all, the will to be great. If a great man does not do this then all of his efforts have surely been for nothing. A great man must pass on this knowledge to a son or daughter so that they can live on in his memory of greatness and walk confidently knowing that they indeed come from greatness. Now this brings us to the other half of a man’s greatness, the woman. As with all things a man must have passion for this woman, and she must be able to equal him and even surpass him in passion, rival him mentally and spiritually, comfort him when he is weary and support him in everything he does. She must be her own great woman and at the same time she must need him, just as he needs her. This passion that the man has for a woman must be far greater than any other single thing he has been involved with before. A great man knows that without this woman he will never be able to carry on his legacy. So he must protect her, comfort her when she is weary, desire most of all to be with her and only her and support her in everything that she does. A man without a woman is not worthless, but still he is just a man. A woman can not make a man who he is, but she can amplify him to something much more than just a man trying to be great, he will be great
    Friend, greatness is something that has little to do with what you said, it is symbolic or relative. All humans suffer all kinds of weaknesses

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Blog Entries
    Well, this is certainly not a humble work.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Inexplicably Undiscovered
    next door to the lady in the vinegar bottle
    Blog Entries
    This essay could use some more concrete examples of the great man's achievements; otherwise, the statements are merely unproven declarations.