Hi,

I'm a long time reader, first time poster to this forum.
Anyway, the entry said to start my first post today so here I go.
Faust is my absolute favorite book, I have many copies but I always like the Bayard Taylor translation, it is so poetic and I think really captures the essence of the original german version. (I have several of the german copies too).

Anyway, I was very surprised to find a totally new publish book of the Taylor translation on Amazon.com today. The cover was really cool, it was modern, so many of the other re-hashes are so boring, like the last one I bought from Penguin, blah! I never heard of this new publish company but I've ordered a copy and will fill you in after I receive it.

Am I allowed to put a link in my post? Here it is, my apologies if this is out of line:
amazon.com/Faust-Bayard-Taylor/dp/B00196CRJG/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212718604&sr=8-18

If not allowed, I'm really sorry, but you can find it by searching in Amazon "Faust Bayard Taylor" it's like the 17th entry in the list - there's probably other ways of finding it but that's I how found it. Anyway you can't miss the cover, I thought it was cool, so figured this would be a good first post subject for me.

Thanks!
W.