Thread: The Suicide Siblings.

The Suicide Siblings.

Short history of "Johnny and Kitty Suicide." brother ad sister hired Killers.
    Written with Tessa Musat.

The Suicide siblings.

Johnny was born Friday the 13 of October 1989 in the Dunwich general hospital at 13:13 military time, if one would have paid attention to this they might have been afraid for the people in Dunwich were very superstitious having a long a very dark history and soon Johnny d Suicide would himself have a very long and dark history.

When he was brought home 3 weeks after his birth he was immediately set in his cradle by his mother his father stood nearby speaking on the Phone in a rushed manner “What?!, I said sell when it hits 50 - it’s a number comes after 4-9! All right all right, I don’t care how you do it but make a recovery. What?! Him, he is fine he is in his cradle.” his mother looked in at him smiling ignorantly like a child does, she bent down and moved to kiss his forehead but thought better of it and turned leaving the library her husband following suit. Johnny lay in his cradle screaming as a young child of 4 weeks does, one might think he is crying out for his mother whom never came to him, or perhaps his father the warm arms of whom can be very comforting to a child but he too would never appear, 1 out of 15 times a nurse would appear and would feed, burp, and rock Johnny to sleep only to lay him back in his cradle as softly as an egg and leave him, he never learned her name she seemed to be the only one who cared for him at all. His older brother Viktor came up to his cradle and stole Johnny’s pacifier tossing it away into one of the high Shelves of books laughing the whole time. “Stupid baby, stop crying…Stop! SHUT UP!”

Before Johnny could blink he was a year old his hair was coming in a very thick very dark black colour, his skin was pale so much so that the nurse seemed to fear for Johnny’s health “oh you don’t look very good do you, have you been eating enough hmm? II’ll be sure to talk to your mother about this.” She did in fact speak with his mother on a very grey, cold, dark and very dreary day she came to his mother. “Mrs. Suicide?” her mother slammed down the book she had been reading on marital law and swore under her breath before reply to the Nurse “Yes, what is it?” she said in a rushed cold voice. “Your son Miss, he looks very sick perhaps a doctor could take a look at him.” Mrs. Suicide stared at the nurse as though she had just asked for half her fortune her brow furrowed and her eyes became colder then nurse knew they could be, for the nurse was a sweet woman of 20 or so her blonde hair in a tight bun, the grey nurses uniform stained slightly, her deep blue eyes tinted with fear of Mrs. Suicide as she quickly added to her last remark “uh, I know many doctors I could have one come over soon, I’m sure he would do it free of charge.” she bit her bottom lip waiting for Mrs. Suicide’s reply which was the equivalent to waiting for a bee to sting or a needle to pierce the skin. Mrs. Suicide’s reply was far much worse then the Nurse could have expected “My son is fine, I do not need a know-it-all nurse to come in here in my home no less and tell me that my son is sick, I would like to think that I being his mother would know the health of my son, and I do not need your charity of some quack doctor who would do something for FREE!” the nurse blinked in fear as Mrs. Suicide turned her shoulders in reply her brow contorted in something hideously like concentration but was clearly anger
    She stepped closer to the nurse then her brow suddenly unfurled, a smile spread her lips like a gash and she spoke in the clear high tone of some one who has just had an epiphany “If you wish to stay in my employ, you will have to perform a single task for me.” the nurse squared her shoulders but was still fearful of Mrs. Suicide she blinked and asked slowly “what…do you need?” Mrs. Suicide smiled wonderfully and turned back to her book and flipped it open to a page she then read out loud “However, if one enters into a Pre-nuptual agreement in which it is clearly stated that if the husband or wife has been caught having extra marital affairs and can prove said affairs then the Wife or husband is entitled to Half of whatever the current state of the Husband or Wifes affiar.” Mrs. Suicide turned on the nurse “If I can get proof of my husband’s adulterus ways…then I can have half his fortune, which I of course…will share with you.” Mrs. Suicide moved again closer to the Nurse her breath was heave but she held it in check as she waited for the nurses reply, she waited yet longer and longer still the nurse at last perhaps sensing Mrs. Suicide’s anger nodded slightly enough to show she had commited her self to the act. They set the plan into motion and it went off with out a hitch Mrs. Suicide confronted Mr. Suicide with the pictures one morning at breakfast to which Mr. Suicide reached into his brief case and withdrew pictures of Mrs. Suicide performing many of the same acts with the nurse herself. Quickly any idea of divorce was washed from the Mind of Mrs. Suicide and it was quickly replaced by Murder.
    BOW DOWN!
    BOW DOWN!
    Before the power of Santa, or be Crushed
    Be crushed by his jolly boots of Doom!

Your story is very well developed and seem that you have put alot of time into it. i hope to be able to read the second part of your story very soon!!

good job,i hope to read the second part of your story soon

Thank you.
    BOW DOWN!
    BOW DOWN!
    Before the power of Santa, or be Crushed
    Be crushed by his jolly boots of Doom!