Thread: Thankyou LitNet and its members

Blog Entries

Thankyou LitNet and its members

Even if no one reads or responds to this I just wanted to say a big thankyou to the creators of this site and all the members. I joined up a week ago and have been addicted since! There is interesting topics to talk about and I've talked to some awesome people that I never would have met otherwise.

Another thing is that I like and trust this site enough to have started a blog! It was something I was never really thinking of doing, but I'm glad I have. I like the feel and the atmosphere of the site, the people I've talked to have really made me feel welcome and it's always a joy to come back and see what everyone has been talking about.

So basically a big THANKYOU to everyone involved in this site, you're doing a WONDERFUL job.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm sure you are going to stick around for a while. Its nice to have another friend on the site. B
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Suzerain of Cost&Caution SleepyWitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    glad you like LitNet, sprinks
    your avy is really cute, by the way

Blog Entries
    Glad you like it here Sprinks!
    And its good to hear your blogging. There is something about the blogs on this site that make it more Personal and private than your facebooks etc. More of a community. I think its because you get to know the members through the forum, and when it comes to blogging, you trust them more here. Wel.. I do anyway!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    yes, sprinks, there is an atmisphere on this website that makes you feel at home. like comforted. the people on here are awsome, no doubt!
    Pitiful creatur of darkness,
    What kind of world have you known?
    God give me courage to guide me,
    You are not alone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Mental View Post
    Well, I'm sure you are going to stick around for a while. Its nice to have another friend on the site. B
    Yep I plan on hanging around for a long while yet!

glad you like LitNet, sprinks
    your avy is really cute, by the way
    Thanks

Glad you like it here Sprinks!
    And its good to hear your blogging. There is something about the blogs on this site that make it more Personal and private than your facebooks etc. More of a community. I think its because you get to know the members through the forum, and when it comes to blogging, you trust them more here. Wel.. I do anyway!
    yes, sprinks, there is an atmisphere on this website that makes you feel at home. like comforted. the people on here are awsome, no doubt!
    Yeah I agree completely!

Blog Entries
    Sprinks, I didn't get a chance to welcome you. Welcome. I'm glad you enjoy lit net. I've been around for a while and been on other forums, and lit net is the best. It does have a a homey feel to it. Fundementally like most places, it's the individual people who make a place great, either to work at or to participate at. I'm so glad you joined because you seem like the type that would add to lit net's positive atmosphere. And the blogs are interesting. I'll have to check your out.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks Virgil I sure hope I can add to the sites positive atmosphere!