Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Life Color?

Blog Entries

What's Your Life Color?

Take the quiz here.

Mine is RED.

You're an extremely passionate person. You tend to feel emotions more wholly than your friends and family, which can often lead you to believe that nobody understands just what you're feeling. You have a strong personality, and although you may come off as intimidating to some people, you're really just putting your whole self out there for the world to see. Though your life can sometimes seem like a rollercoaster, you consider yourself a very down-to-earth person--which you are!
    I think it describes me perfectly!
    Click here to take the stupidity test.

Suzerain of Cost&Caution SleepyWitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hey gadget, neat quiz. I got GREEN
    Motivation is your middle name. The combination of your personal drive and dedication will take you very far in life, and it's not surprising if you see more ''green'' in your bank account because of it. You like to plan ahead and prepare for the unexpected--this makes you feel more in control of the life you life, and therefore able to take charge of it. There's nothing that can stop you when you put your mind to something!
    but to be honest, RED sounds a lot more like me!

Blog Entries
    I got Violet
    You are a true visionary. Of all the auras, you are the most tapped into the universe around you and the energy of your life. Have you ever felt like you have a higher purpose in life? Well, that's because you do! You will find yourself attracted to causes for the environment of underprivileged. To you, there is nothing that should divide man from himself, and you will take all of your energy to help bring this world together.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

I transcend the common notions of space. When I'm sleeping.
    I got Violet: You are a true visionary. Of all the auras, you are the most tapped into the universe around you and the energy of your life. Have you ever felt like you have a higher purpose in life? Well, that's because you do! You will find yourself attracted to causes for the environment of underprivileged. To you, there is nothing that should divide man from himself, and you will take all of your energy to help bring this world together.

I'm not sure about all the stuff about wasting my life on unreachable goals(ie help bring the world together), but I guess it sounds like me.
    I think if you make a signature, you should inspire some emotion in someone else. I also think it would be pretentious for me to think I could do that.

Blog Entries
    Motivation is your middle name. The combination of your personal drive and dedication will take you very far in life, and it's not surprising if you see more '"green"in your bank account because of it. You like to plan ahead and prepare for the unexpected--this makes you feel more in control of the life you life, and therefore able to take charge of it. There's nothing that can stop you when you put your mind to something!
    Oh yes, that's me. Sometimes. At least, I've always had green in my bank account so far.
    Last edited by Themis; 03-15-2008 at 09:28 AM.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”- Robert McCloskey

Blog Entries
    I got red also:

You're an extremely passionate person. You tend to feel emotions more wholly than your friends and family, which can often lead you to believe that nobody understands just what you're feeling. You have a strong personality, and although you may come off as intimidating to some people, you're really just putting your whole self out there for the world to see. Though you life can sometimes seem like a rollercoaster, you consider yourself a very down-to-earth person--which you are!
    I guess that's accurate, but I haven't read the other colors to see if there is a better fit.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Voice of Chaos & Anarchy
    In one of the branches of the multiverse, but I don't know which one.
    Blog Entries
    What's Your Life Color?
    ORANGE

Hey there, adrenaline junkie! Do you love risk-taking and the excitement that comes from being completely spontaneous and free? Then you life color is orange. You crave unique and extreme experiences and will go to great lengths to find them. Never one to take the easy road, you love pushing yourself beyond your limits. In the battle of the fittest, you would surely reign supreme!

It might have been otherwise, if the choices had been better.
    Last edited by PeterL; 03-15-2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: clarity

King of Ireland
    Violet. I'm glad I'm now equipped for life with such a god awful colour now.

Blog Entries
    I got BLUE

Now don't go getting the impression that having a blue life color means you're going to be eternally depressed; quite the contrary, your sensitivity helps bring out the positive in most situations and allows you to sympathize with your closest friends. Your friends are always able to count on you whenever they need you. Likewise, they're always there to return the favor just in case you feel a little down. Your satisfaction in life comes from giving love to the most meaningful people in your life.
    "Then I feel, Harry, that I have given away my whole soul to someone who treats it as if it were a flower to put in his coat, a bit of decoration to charm his vanity, an ornament for a summer's day"
    Oscar Wilde [The Picture of Dorian Gray]

Blog Entries
    I received Blue too!

Now don't go getting the impression that having a blue life color means you're going to be eternally depressed; quite the contrary, your sensitivity helps bring out the positive in most situations and allows you to sympathize with your closest friends. Your friends are always able to count on you whenever they need you. Likewise, they're always there to return the favor just in case you feel a little down. Your satisfaction in life comes from giving love to the most meaningful people in your life.
    "O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself. "
    -Louis Aragon

Blue.
    Through the darkness of future past
    the magician longs to see
    one chance out between two worlds
    'Fire walk with me.'

Twin Peaks

knight of Taxus Baccata Amundsen's Avatar
    they said that colour of my life is......Yellow!!!
    I don't like yellow so much.
    -The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
    --------William Shakespeare
    -The god's paths are wayward.
    - My english is bad and I know it. Sorry.

in angulo cum libro Petrarch's Love's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got violet.

You are a true visionary. Of all the auras, you are the most tapped into the universe around you and the energy of your life. Have you ever felt like you have a higher purpose in life? Well, that's because you do! You will find yourself attracted to causes for the environment of underprivileged. To you, there is nothing that should divide man from himself, and you will take all of your energy to help bring this world together.

"In rime sparse il suono/ di quei sospiri ond' io nudriva 'l core/ in sul mio primo giovenile errore"~ Francesco Petrarca
    "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."~ Jane Austen

Blog Entries
    I got Blue
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

I got yellow.

Your energy is full of creativity and curiosity. It's hard for people with a yellow aura to stay in one place for long because you're so interested in your surroundings, and the surroundings around those surroundings, and the...Well, you get the point. A little ADHD with a dab of Picasso, you're a wild child whose optimism lights up the lives around you!

I'm not sure that's entirely right.
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast