Thread: joyous cosmology, 2.12.08

Blog Entries

joyous cosmology, 2.12.08

"I am alone. I feel the significance of these words, of all words, and all things, very greatly. This is one of the first significant moments of my life. My aura merges with everything as an actor of peace, and the weather comes and goes in quick flurries of light snow, alternating with sunlight. The sky gods love me. It is cold. Nothing is left over, nothing needed is wanting. I know certain things, like that god exists; this one idea above all, words don't explain or do justice to, so I put it away in my mind, and always think of what is immediately before me. Yet I will try to explain. In this place many of us have similar ideas about "self," "how self sees the world," "what self can know"; etc., because these are, you see, the more important dichotomies. About the unexplainable, about god-- I see the impossible. It is just a definition and did not prove an obstacle for the soul at all- so in this place, there is something akin to communal consciousness.

A shared consciousness, or unity, of ideas, although this reality is not apparant in speach, speech being confined to the material, the technical, the banal. Still, the presence of the soul is everywhere. Definitions lose their meaning, as we become centered in that soul which is not affected by these changing effects. The soul is untouched by pain, pleasure, joy, sorrow, sickness, health, birth, life, death, and the soul experiences these all the same. As soon as all the points in my life become as one, I am lifted impossibly out of the whole instriction. The soul is everywhere, and I see myself in everyone, and as I approach the blissful knowledge and peace myself, I come towards the "everything." "Time" is no longer a part for me. "Space" and "phenomena" are only relative terms, and temporal; they do not affect the soul. As I approach the soul, these terms fade. I no longer feel one thing at a time, and then another, but feel all things, at once. I meet three people and I say hello to all three; only the third says hello back. I remember the first and the last; I forget the middle one just by a coincadence of memory. If I open myself to everything, then I can't remember anything, and it's like I know nothing; but being self sufficient in knowing myself; beyond doubt knowing myself; only further questioning how much further I can go in this knowledge, it is like I know everything. But again, this is only the illusion of omniscience. I can't know everything, my finite knowledge is like nothing to the everything; but my finite knowledge is equivalent to itself; it is whole to its whole, and it is complete in this regard.

I am not able to enter bliss, but I see the possibility of it being possible to be open to such. I know there is no time or space. Who is guiding me? I see reality, and as soon as I first saw reality, I know that the rest was illusion. It was like being broken out of a cage. Many times since I have had the impression of being at other times, and now I have similar expressions which I can understand better. Now I am broken out of the cage, at peace and apart from the ephemeral wind which others ride; I am apart from it, but with, across time and space, and receiving reflections of these thought waves, from artists and geniuses such as me. I feel the significance of all these things like it is a culmination of certain knowledge-- I've entered the joyous cosmology: everything else falls away, and I become aware of other individuals, the woman in her true goddess self, who smiles like all others, the woman who has
    perceived the illusion like I have, when she says so softly, "no pain." This is what my peace brings me, and the cosmic love of artists. "No pain." This is the merging of everything, of all views. "No pain." There is no pain anymore. We've reached the center of our lives-- the point where it began, and where it has reached a state of progression beyond our imagining. In many different ways we experience new things beyond our imagining.

This is my explanation.
    Last edited by NikolaiI; 02-12-2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: changing date :)

Nikolai you have not left anything unexplained about what life is and of course what truth is. You tend to go deeper and deeper into subtler realities and arrive at wonderful truths.

I always see you as a spiritual wanderer or navigator.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.