Thread: 1882 tennyson's works

1882 tennyson's works

I recently was shopping in an arcade in a shopping centre in South Africa and came across this old book store. In it i found several books and works of some famous writers and poets. My grade 7 teacher often quoted from King Arthur but i never ever had the oppotunity to have studies any of Tennyson's works. I saw this leather bound book dated 1882 titled Tennyson's Works and was intrigued by the way it looked and smelled (at first). It was all original and I bought it for what I read made me weep. It was the poem "The Lover's Tale". This valuable book has brought me much joy. Does anyone know if there were any works published after this date that were not included therein?

Tennyson's Works

Hi,
    I'm packing as I am moving house and I stumbled upon a book I purchased a few years ago at a second hand book sale which was held at a University. Titled: Tennyson's Works - 1878. Lovely original book with gold rimmed pages which consists of many lovely poems and plays. I bought the book purely due to the age, as I like to collect antiques and the cover and smell of the book is what fascinated me. I decided to research the author and came across your message, I thought you may be interested.
    Thanks..

Tennyson's Works

Thanks