Thread: human motivation in great expectation

human motivation in great expectation

first of all i'd say that i am currently working on it for my graduating paper. so this is very important for my study to have your ideas as comparation to my own analysis.

in great expectation we've found some inspiring characters and reveal some historical facts at the given time, that of course very useful for those who is studying history.

my question for all of you is what about if this novel is viewed from motivation theory aspecially abraham maslow's.

thank you very much indeed for any kind of comment on it.

Blog Entries
    oh ..another "help me with my homework" thread..

my question for all of you is what about if this novel is viewed from motivation theory aspecially abraham maslow's.
    this is bit limitating..i think not everyone ever learnt about maslow's theory..

"there are people in the world so hungry that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread"

Mahatma Gandhi

fated loafer
    Would this theory of Maslow's be his heirarchy of needs? They can easily be applied to any story, a person needs nutrients, and safetly and shelter, and of course the ultimate goal is self actualization I think is what he says, correct? Having not read the book though I am unable to give further examples. But you may also want to look at another theory, I cannot recall what it is called, but it involves three simple needs that are all equal. Sorry I am unable to give you the creators name.