Thread: Ray Bradbury

Ray Bradbury

How about some Ray Bradbury. Like Fahrenheit 451 or Martian Chronicles. Both really cool books. Just a suggestion I've already read the books but I thought others here might enjoy them.

Ride the Wave of Life
    (im not sure, but i think these people did that when it first came out)

pura vida, the life of the Ninja!
    seeker

JOIN THE NINJA CLAN AND FIGHT THE PIRATES!

Sci-fi writer; nut
    Bradbury started writing in the 40's, and his novels didn't appear until the 50's and 60's. So he's still well within copyright law. Plus, he's still alive. If it did show up illegially on the net, though, I'm not sure how he'd take it. He'd be the sort of guy who'd care more about promulgation of his writing than royalties or copyrights. Then again, if it was used for the slightest ill purpose, he'd go nuts (if you recall Farenheit 9/11).

I think you should just go out and buy his books, though. Nothing makes the guy happier than to know he's being read.
    "A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now." - Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"From all these dissertations one can learn what one can usually learn from metaphysical discussions—that is, nothing." - Jean Le Rond d'Alembert