Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Room 101.

So i want everyone to checkout my youtube video a couple of friends and i made a parody of 1984 the book and made it funny for an english project... check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxyuN2LKD8

1984 parody/remake

Me and my friends made a remake, well actually its more of a parody, of the 1984 book. its meant to be funny and you guys should check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxyuN2LKD8

I beleive you are correct, O'brien knew that winston and Julia had a strong bond, he knew that the only way to empty him, so that he could be filled with the love of the party, was to force him to face his worst fear and O'brein was right when he said that, you will know what to do, it will be almost an inconciesness act like coming up from being under water and breathing. I also think the fact that after all of this Winston and Julia meet in a park and say to eachother that they betrayed eachother, Julia said that they make you say to do it to someone else and in that instance you dont just say it, you mean it. I agree that Orwell is probably telling us to try and overcome our fears. A little before room 101 Winston says "To die hating the party, that is true freedom" the partty was too strong for Winston, the very last sentence; "He loved big brother" proves this. 1984 was a great book in my opinion!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123